No announcement yet.

Skint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is everyone happy to blame anyone BUT the owners? It seems to be a re-occurring thing, blame seems to laid at everyone other than Mr. Fernandes and Ruben.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      Is everyone happy to blame anyone BUT the owners? It seems to be a re-occurring thing, blame seems to laid at everyone other than Mr. Fernandes and Ruben.
      I don't think anyone hasnt blamed the owners...
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Would love a list of clubs that dont spend anymore.
        Sunderland etc?
        Whats the blame thing all about, blame for what?
        Not spending millions every window to keep spolit fans happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          Thats what I was on about. In the job he had at QPR, he was incompetent.
          I don't blame Phil Beard. Think he did the job to the best of his abilities and I think the situation around him at the club was absolutely ridiculous.

I actually met him at the first game he was at, which was a 2-0 loss to Rochdale in the cup. He was getting pestered by some agent at the time. Seemed like a decent enough fella but thinking back, what were we doing putting a guy like that in charge of the club?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
            Makes you laugh Brian doesn't it.
            There out in force on this one lol & i see jimmy the messiahs turned up on it again lol, still its funny to read
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• I think the situation we have here is not that we are skint but that we are HAVING to abide by the FFP rules, dont think it is anything more than that. If we were to get done again we wouldn't have a leg to stand on but if we abide then perhaps the previous situation will be overlooked?

Comment

• You remember that poll I did on jimmy. Wasn't it 93 out of 100 wanted him sacked lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                  I don't think anyone hasnt blamed the owners...
                  Bar the usuals online here, I see more blame directed at LF, managers, Phil Beard alot of the time - from the decent posters.
                  The decent posters always seem to give TF a little bit more of a free ride IMO. Always happy to make the odd excuse for them.

If these owners had done what they'd done here at any other club, like a Leeds/Newcastle - they'd be lynched. Arguably this ownership have made more worse decisions than Mike Ashley and Celino, yet they seem to be of given a much easier ride.
                  Last edited by West London is Rss; 12-01-2017, 11:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                    I think the situation we have here is not that we are skint but that we are HAVING to abide by the FFP rules, dont think it is anything more than that. If we were to get done again we wouldn't have a leg to stand on but if we abide then perhaps the previous situation will be overlooked?
                    The new one is that there is no such thing as fpp and the owners are making it all up and using it to not spend any more.

Comment

• Hopefully we're not in for stressful times ahead coz christ i don't want us to become another portsmouth even though we'd deserve it!!

I trust in hoos though to turn us round and into a profitable club but the only thing that worries me is the fa will inevitably want and need to make an example out of big spenders

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
                        Hopefully we're not in for stressful times ahead coz christ i don't want us to become another portsmouth even though we'd deserve it!!

I trust in hoos though to turn us round and into a profitable club but the only thing that worries me is the fa will inevitably want and need to make an example out of big spenders
                        It does seem that things are terrible at the moment due to table position and not giving an ex player a testimonial every year but things are really starting to come good on and off the pitch. (Manning, Eze in...Sandro etc out.)
                        You have to go through some hard times to get the good times and i reckon les and hoos will get the club back where it belongs and always has in history at the top of the premiership in the next couple or three years.
                        But people who only remember the good times have no patience.

*Disclaimer - That is only relevant if a disaster doesnt happen and we stay up this season, and if we go down its because we changed manager at the wrong time imho.
                        Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 12-01-2017, 12:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                          Regarding Ramsey I still can't think of any other club who sacked a pony manager and then found him a job to keep him on.
                          He's a decent youth team coach....made perfect sense to keep him in a role he is good at

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                            Bar the usuals online here, I see more blame directed at LF, managers, Phil Beard alot of the time - from the decent posters.
                            The decent posters always seem to give TF a little bit more of a free ride IMO. Always happy to make the odd excuse for them.

If these owners had done what they'd done here at any other club, like a Leeds/Newcastle - they'd be lynched. Arguably this ownership have made more worse decisions than Mike Ashley and Celino, yet they seem to be of given a much easier ride.
                            With respect, I think you may have misinterpreted their posts. Yes, the faults of LF, Beard, managers have been highlighted but of course they (and me too, I daresay) know that at the end of the day those people wouldn't be here to make those mistakes if the board hadn't hired them. Of course the buck stops with them.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              It does seem that things are terrible at the moment due to table position and not giving an ex player a testimonial every year but things are really starting to come good on and off the pitch. (Manning, Eze in...Sandro etc out.)
                              You have to go through some hard tomes to get the good times and i reckon les and hoos will get the club back where it belongs and always has in history at the top of the premiership in the next couple or three years.
                              But people who only remember the good times have no patience.
                              I'm not immediatly worried about our table position or even the signings we make this window its more so just the future of our club i'm worried about. You're right that we've got some cracking players coming through and thats one thing that really does excite me but the threat of ffp and the fa wanting to make an example of us scares me lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                You have to go through some hard times to get the good times and i reckon les and hoos will get the club back where it belongs and always has in history at the top of the premiership in the next couple or three years.
                                Aside from being at the top of the PL, I have to agree wholeheartedly with this.

Comment

Working...
                                X