JFH named

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
    But in the vote should he go or not you didn't want him gone. It just seems strange you should bring it back to life by bumping it.
    I wanted someone to answer the post above me. Hence the bump-comment.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
      Ok. You are normally fair, aswell!!

Comment

• POLICE ON THE CASE: REUTERS' Baldwin & Rodricks reported police have asked to see transcripts "relating to an investigation into alleged corruption" in English football before they can be released to the FA. In "another twist to the story," Pino Pagliara, one of the football agents to make allegations of financial wrongdoing by managers in an interview secretly filmed by journalists posing as businessmen, said on Friday that "his claims had been lies." Pagliara said, "They wanted me to tell them that my relationship with managers was such that a manager would take money from me. I felt that if I didn't impress them they would find somebody that would. I allowed them to believe the managers would not drop the money on the floor if I gave it to them." Southampton Assistant Manager Eric Black was the "latest to be named in the newspaper investigation and he has denied making any suggestion to undercover reporters that football officials should be paid during transfer negotiations." The FA said in a statement that "it would be meeting with City of London Police next week" (REUTERS,

Comment

• Ok, thanks.
          Last edited by Shania; 03-10-2016, 09:03 PM.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• The authorities (police, FA) are getting the full transcripts first. At that point the club can have a dekko.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
              The authorities (police, FA) are getting the full transcripts first. At that point the club can have a dekko.
              Going to drag on and on this one. Can see another faurlin saga

Comment

• FB_IMG_1475826174933.jpg

Comment

• Telegraph are coming out of this smelling like shite.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                    Telegraph are coming out of this smelling like shite.
                    No ones coming out of this well. And unfortunately it is going to be ages until we find out the whole truth

Comment

• It is good that the FA will get all the footage at least. Even if they have to wait a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                        Telegraph are coming out of this smelling like shite.
                        They've provided police with a full copy of transcripts. If there was any suspicion of criminal activity that was the only option open to them.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                          They've provided police with a full copy of transcripts. If there was any suspicion of criminal activity that was the only option open to them.
                          Exactly what telegraph wanted. This will drag on and on. Someone is going to end up looking like a liar. Much better that than having this all forgotten about.

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                            Exactly what telegraph wanted. This will drag on and on. Someone is going to end up looking like a liar. Much better that than having this all forgotten about.
                            Must admit I did think it'd all get swept under the carpet, so am pleased the authorities can look at it all.
                            Actually hope JFH is found to be innocent. Not because I want him to stay or anything, but because I'm sick and tired of our clubs name being dragged through the mud by the bloody media.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Don't know if anyone's posted this yet but it's hilarious to me following the JFH/Redknapp/Hughes/Colin/everyone scandals.

http://app.scmp.com/scmp/mobile/inde...025449/desktop

Five players and officials from Hong Kong Pegasus (the club Steve Gallen manages) have been arrested for match-fixing.

Steve mightn't be involved but even if not we might just be the most corrupt club in England haha
                              You support QPR?!?!

– Every Australian Ever

Comment

• Originally posted by Brisbane View Post
                                Don't know if anyone's posted this yet but it's hilarious to me following the JFH/Redknapp/Hughes/Colin/everyone scandals.

http://app.scmp.com/scmp/mobile/inde...025449/desktop

Five players and officials from Hong Kong Pegasus (the club Steve Gallen manages) have been arrested for match-fixing.

Steve mightn't be involved but even if not we might just be the most corrupt club in England haha
                                I think match fixing is normal in Hong Kong and China.

Comment

Working...
                                X