Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

JFH named

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shania
    C Club
    • Apr 2010
    • 23699

    #601
    Originally posted by Stanley
    Why?

    What do you mean by why??????????????????
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

    Comment

    • James1979
      Silver Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 4857

      #602
      Originally posted by Stanley
      Why?
      Pregnant?

      Comment

      • Stanley
        Guest
        • Mar 2009
        • 23693

        #603
        Originally posted by Shania
        What do you mean by why??????????????????
        Because you bumped the thread, so I was just asking the reason why?

        Comment

        • Kirill
          W12 Seat
          • Mar 2009
          • 19359

          #604
          Originally posted by Stanley
          Because you bumped the thread, so I was just asking the reason why?
          You impudent man!!
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

          http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

          How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

          Comment

          • Shania
            C Club
            • Apr 2010
            • 23699

            #605
            Originally posted by Stanley
            Because you bumped the thread, so I was just asking the reason why?
            Because I, like most supporters, want this matter over and done with? Nothing wrong with that, I guess.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

            Comment

            • Nick
              Gold Seat
              • Oct 2013
              • 5593

              #606
              Originally posted by Shania
              Because I, like most supporters, want this matter over and done with? Nothing wrong with that, I guess.
              But if you "bump" a thread "you" re-start the conversation again
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

              Comment

              • Hertford Hoop
                W12 Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 15998

                #607
                Originally posted by Shania
                Because I, like most supporters, want this matter over and done with? Nothing wrong with that, I guess.

                But in the vote should he go or not you didn't want him gone. It just seems strange you should bring it back to life by bumping it.
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

                Comment

                • Shania
                  C Club
                  • Apr 2010
                  • 23699

                  #608
                  I----just-----want------this------matter......resolved.......I...have....not......sa id.....I......want......him......out.......ok?
                  Last edited by Shania; 03-10-2016, 07:41 PM.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

                  Comment

                  • Shania
                    C Club
                    • Apr 2010
                    • 23699

                    #609
                    Originally posted by Nick
                    But if you "bump" a thread "you" re-start the conversation again
                    Ok, so why don`t the mods close this thread now then??
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

                    Comment

                    • LoftusRoadLad
                      W12 Seat
                      • Jan 2011
                      • 19610

                      #610
                      Originally posted by Shania
                      Ok, so why don`t the mods close this thread now then??
                      ooo fight !!

                      Comment

                      • jmelanie
                        Gold Seat
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 7525

                        #611
                        Originally posted by Shania
                        Ok, so why don`t the mods close this thread now then??
                        By bumping a thread, you want it put to the top of the threads. I doesn't mean you want it closed.

                        Comment

                        • Shania
                          C Club
                          • Apr 2010
                          • 23699

                          #612
                          Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad
                          ooo fight !!
                          Please, stop the insults!!
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

                          Comment

                          • Ginger Ninja
                            W12 Seat
                            • Jan 2010
                            • 17458

                            #613
                            Originally posted by Shania
                            Please, stop the insults!!
                            Who is insulting you?
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

                            Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

                            Summer Transfers 2019

                            IN


                            OUT

                            Comment

                            • LoftusRoadLad
                              W12 Seat
                              • Jan 2011
                              • 19610

                              #614
                              Originally posted by Shania
                              Please, stop the insults!!
                              only joking

                              Comment

                              • Shania
                                C Club
                                • Apr 2010
                                • 23699

                                #615
                                Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad
                                only joking
                                Ok. You are normally fair, aswell!!
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

                                Comment

                                Working...