No announcement yet.

JFH named

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if any managers were approached and said they were not interested or did the Telegraph only approach managers whom the thought would be open to bribes.

Comment

• The Barnsley owner sniffed it out a mile away when he got approached by the same people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
        Now I wanna go and talk in Asia.
        Just go and talk, for 55k.
        Someone please make it happen!
        Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
        Nice one!

I love the Jimmy supporters, top fun.
        Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        Singular, surely. Sucking the air out of the thread. As usual.
        Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        How is it sucking the air out of this thread if I have a different viewpoint? You have some weird misconstrued idea of what a forum should be if you're complaining that someone sees it differently to you.
        This was how that convo went. No One said anything about you

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
          Nasser is either incredibly naive or a very sophisticated troll - I can't figure out which
          Tbh it's probably naivety but I just really can't see the issue to the extent that others do. Not saying for a second that he's done nothing wrong, but what he's done isn't as bad as what others involved have done, especially given the context of the fact that he has said the club allows him to work outside (from what I understood). Anyways, that's how I see, can't expect people to agree or see it in a remotely similar way, but I don't think that suggesting for one second that I'm in any way a troll is the way to portray me, especially since there are already a few who dislike me. What I've learnt from my time here seeing what people say is that there are people who will use anything to criticise someone.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• I haven't read through all 22 pages of this thread and I don't completely understand the allegations but it is fair to say his position as our manager moving forward was tenuous at best, this should be enough for the club to part company with him as the majority of fans will turn on him, there's no way back!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

• Tommy wright sacked

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                This was how that convo went. No One said anything about you
                No. I did. He's very smart, so he knew. I'm not being factious. My bad. I believe it, but shouldn't say it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  I'm afraid it was me. Shouldn't have. Not my place to do so. But am a fallible human..... Each, I guess, to their own.
                  You naughty naughty boy 77 lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    No. I did. He's very smart, so he knew. I'm not being factious. My bad. I believe it, but shouldn't say it.
                    Look, if I misunderstood it, my bad mate
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Barnsley have now SACKED their assistant manager...

The precedent has been set..

Comment

• I reckon JFH will have done well to have agreed a £10k fee to speak so £55k does suggest something more sinister.
                        Anyone on here have any idea what a public speaker could normally command out there? I mean someone a lot more famous I could see getting that but Jimmy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
                          Tommy wright sacked
                          He 100% didn't have a leg to stand on. On camera taking 5k in cash there and then, and spoke about doing actual player deals for money.
                          @chrisrobson9

Comment

• Did I miss the part in the video where they even spoke about it being a speech in Singapore? Or did this seemingly come after, when JFH was trying to explain himself?

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              Look, if I misunderstood it, my bad mate
                              You didn't I'm afraid. But let's move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                                I reckon JFH will have done well to have agreed a £10k fee to speak so £55k does suggest something more sinister.
                                Anyone on here have any idea what a public speaker could normally command out there? I mean someone a lot more famous I could see getting that but Jimmy?
                                10K is a decent result for a bit of after dinner. You're right the 55 is different ballpark.

Comment

Working...
                                X