No announcement yet.

JFH named

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The owner of Burton saying can't believe Jimmy would do that. Said he made us a lot of money with record transfer. Also made them a lot when he bought that useless prick Nasser. Sack him.

Comment

• JFH also made himself a lot more when he bought Nasser here... How much was in the envelope for Jimmy on that deal?

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        JFH also made himself a lot more when he bought Nasser here... How much was in the envelope for Jimmy on that deal?
        Wasn't it reported at the time that he had a bit of a battle with the board to get them to sanction the deal?

Comment

JFH also made himself a lot more when he bought Nasser here... How much was in the envelope for Jimmy on that deal?
          As in " i will happily let you take our manager providing you buy one of our players for an inflated fee"

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
            As in " i will happily let you take our manager providing you buy one of our players for an inflated fee"
            Where part of that inflated fee will go to JFH's Dutch bank account

Comment

And Les's Jamaican bank account lol

Comment

at least it isn't in the name of his dog.

Comment

• This is an old article, but I found it to be somewhat pertinent.

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/FOOTBA......-a066835585

Comment

• After the initial shock from last night this has all got very humorous.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                      at least it isn't in the name of his dog.
                      Or is it

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                        This is an old article, but I found it to be somewhat pertinent.

That is very interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                          Does anybody have the timeline on this. I thought the meeting was August 26 and he was supposed to be giving the speech in September.
                          It's been reported that it was 7th Sep, so after the transfer deadline. I would imagine that the timing has at least removed any suspicion of wrongdoing so far.

Comment

• They initially contacted Jimmy in May but Sept 7th was the meeting

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                              This is an old article, but I found it to be somewhat pertinent.

Wow, that's an eye opener.

As it happens, a mate of mine was a Chelsea youth player at the time Hasselbaink was there. The first thing he said to me when I told he him Jimmy was favourite to take over as manager was that the guy is an utter w*nker and it's bad news for the club. Took it with a pinch of salt at the time but it all seems rather appropriate now!

Comment

• Jimmy clearly like the around 60k mark...

Comment

Working...
                                X