JFH named

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    What is so sad reading this thread is that some are happy with situation as they see it as another opportunity to get shot of a manager they never wanted.

When I saw news my head dropped because my clubs name is in the gutter again but sense some are getting off on it with some remarks.

Reaing stuff like he will get away with it and keep his job!!!! Well if he does keep his job it will be because he's not actually done anything wrong to lose his job equally if he is sacked its because he's bang to rights. It's not about getting away with it it's about making the right decision so put private feelings aside as to if hes good or bad manager and base this situation on the facts that come out
    Originally posted by James1979 View Post
    He will be getting away with it if the telegraph refuse to release the footage in full, we don't sack him and JFH doesn't sue the telegraph. I hated the way he was in the video clip. Arrogant and Dodgy as ####, taking the club and is fans for mugs. It annoys the hell out of me that 100% of the fans don't want him gone. We should have had enough of this crap.
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    If the full transcripts/video match what we think then I agree with you I want him out but we have to trust the club to get their hands on everything and making right decision

Personally I want him out cause I have seen enough of him as manager this is just an ugky side show. Whatever outcome I would say his days are numbered
    Originally posted by Route One View Post
    What ever makes you feel better but in reality there is no getting away from that there is a conflict of interest. Literally no argument against that

The guy is looking to develop a relationship with potential agents to put large amounts of money into his offshore accounts. He is consciously opening up the opportunity for bribe's. Everyone round that table knew what was being implied.

That is not the type of man I would want running my club forgetting about the fact he is #### at his job

Yep, know people who have met him at MIPIM
    Spot on.
    He is a coniving so and so and also #### at coaching or managing at this level.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
      I would say that many of us are fed up with the crap he has served up ever since getting the job and this is why we are jumping on this story to help get him out of the club without a pay off.

Having seen the video clips he comes across as a slimy greedy git. As for adking to be paid into his account in Holland, i am not familiar with tax rules, but is this not avoidance or perhaps illegal?

Please QPR, do the right thing and terminate his contract.
      I assume they're doing all their research to see if they have legal ground to terminate his contract without fee.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        who you lot are going to hate and hound out
        they do it to themselves Kev. They don't need us.

Comment

Not having a pop here, but i actually cant wait to see whos next and who you lot are going to hate and hound out as soon as he joins.
          Start up a pool as soon as the new guy comes in for number of weeks before criticism becomes common.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            That'd be me
            Me too.
            I only favoured him above Ramsey.

Comment

Jimmy would turn up. I'd invite him to a meeting in a Pret a Manager, offer him 30p, and we'd settle at 55p. Sorted.
              ��

Comment

Jimmy would turn up. I'd invite him to a meeting in a Pret a Manager, offer him 30p, and we'd settle at 55p. Sorted.
                😄

Comment

• A fee can't be a lot due to the length of his contract , and he'll still get a pay off imo

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    A fee can't be a lot due to the length of his contract , and he'll still get a pay off imo
                    We also wanna go about it the right way. If he's convincing the players he's done nothing wrong and the club finds that he has, we don't end up with a morale problem. If we just sack him without conducting a full investigation, questions come up with the legitimacy of the sacking. It's all standard protocol for someone in his position and it'll get sorted, looking at the statement, the situation, etc, he'll probably be gone sooner rather than later. Certainly it's not as bad as some of the other ones, but he doesn't help himself at all with the tax thing, the make me happy and the getting warmer.

Comment

• Jimmy is clearly a stubborn and very determined man - his youth growing up in the tough Zaandam district where he was the youngest of six kids from a poor immigrant family who became a member of a street gang, spending three months in youth detention for stealing, says much about what moulded him, and then of course his determination to rise from that difficult start to become a top striker, shows that he is not going to give up his role lightly.

I think in assuming his team selections and things like not playing Sandro are down to a lack of managerial nous is to underestimate him. He knows what he wants and he wants it his way. So although I find this kind of honey-trap journalism reprehensible (tempting someone to do what they might otherwise not do to get them to incriminate themselves in order to sell newspapers), and Jimmy has clearly put himself in a difficult situation, I think he will be determined to tough it out. Ultimately for him it's a test of character and if he comes through it, he will be stronger and more determined than ever to stamp his managerial authority. This is probably the biggest test he's had to face in his adult life, and the game against Fulham, if he is still manager, with half the fans against him, or at least mocking him, will be some trial. I reckon he might just come through it unscathed. Guess we'll soon see.

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                        A fee can't be a lot due to the length of his contract , and he'll still get a pay off imo
                        Its more than that though mate, he could sue us and the Telegraph.
                        Got to be so careful.

Comment

Not having a pop here, but i actually cant wait to see whos next and who you lot are going to hate and hound out as soon as he joins.
                          I have no issues with competent managers & coaches, just the likes of Redkrapp (Should have retired after the P/O final), Ramsey (Never qualified to even get the job on a temporary role never mind a 3 year deal) and JFH ( the football he has served up is diabolical to watch & even worse ,unsuccessful).

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                            I have no issues with competent managers & coaches, just the likes of Redkrapp (Should have retired after the P/O final), Ramsey (Never qualified to even get the job on a temporary role never mind a 3 year deal) and JFH ( the football he has served up is diabolical to watch & even worse ,unsuccessful).
                            Hughes and Warnock as well. Ive never seen a single manager even remotley liked by the gang since the day i joined here.

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              I assume they're doing all their research to see if they have legal ground to terminate his contract without fee.
                              I hope so, but even then, theycan get rid becuase results & performances are not what was expected. Afterall, Ramsey eas sacked because they expected a promotion push, so why should they now accept bog standard mediocrity.

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                                We also wanna go about it the right way. If he's convincing the players he's done nothing wrong and the club finds that he has, we don't end up with a morale problem. If we just sack him without conducting a full investigation, questions come up with the legitimacy of the sacking. It's all standard protocol for someone in his position and it'll get sorted, looking at the statement, the situation, etc, he'll probably be gone sooner rather than later. Certainly it's not as bad as some of the other ones, but he doesn't help himself at all with the tax thing, the make me happy and the getting warmer.
                                The dross disgruntled fans gates starting to fall is enough in itself without the dirt , I can't see the the players being to concerned they can't be enjoying playing this crap

Comment

Working...
                                X