JFH named

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    That's exactly what we have in terms of information, based on the video. There's no suggestion he has to take players from them, so you're just over-extending the criticism. He doesn't help himself with the tax thing either, but that's a pretty normal thing in business I'd imagine.
    I'm not over extending the fvcking criticism at all! The bloke shouldn't even be in the situation he put himself in negotiating a staggering amount of money for a 'speech'.
    Like the greedy farker needs the money anyway! He should be donating it to charity for a farking speech, if that's what it is!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      Now I wanna go and talk in Asia.
      Just go and talk, for 55k.
      Someone please make it happen!
      Nice one!

I love the Jimmy supporters, top fun.

Comment

He said he'd take 3 days off during an international break... again, pretty normal practice.
        It would be difficult to go to Singapore and back in three days and give a speech. Also since this was an undercover operation who did he give a speech to?

Comment

• I'll give up my family time in the international break and travel around the world for 55k to do a farking speech for blokes I don't know... Sounds like a real genuine fella.

Get real people! Smell that coffee!!

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
            Nice one!

I love the Jimmy supporters, top fun.
            Singular, surely. Sucking the air out of the thread. As usual.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
              I'll give up my family time in the international break and travel around the world for 55k to do a farking speech for blokes I don't know...
              Go away, I already nominated myself and there ain't enough 55k retainers for everyone!!
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                It would be difficult to go to Singapore and back in three days and give a speech. Also since this was an undercover operation who did he give a speech to?
                I'm assuming the deal didn't happen and it was more just them offering him to get him to bite. Basic sting tactics and to be honest, I can't stand that sort of journalism but each to their own.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  Singular, surely. Sucking the air out of the thread. As usual.
                  How is it sucking the air out of this thread if I have a different viewpoint? You have some weird misconstrued idea of what a forum should be if you're complaining that someone sees it differently to you.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Nasser is either incredibly naive or a very sophisticated troll - I can't figure out which

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      Nasser is either incredibly naive or a very sophisticated troll - I can't figure out which
                      I gave up trying to work out which a while ago

Comment

• At best it shows poor judgement, naivety and a willingness to to do 'paid work' for someone other than his employer.

That, plus his dire management skills, should be enough.

Comment

How is it sucking the air out of this thread if I have a different viewpoint? You have some weird misconstrued idea of what a forum should be if you're complaining that someone sees it differently to you.
                          Best confine yourself to statements about me or rhetorical questions, since we're better off not conversing directly. But, since you ask, it is, for me, sadly, simply a matter of style, not substance.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                            At best it shows poor judgement, naivety and a willingness to to do 'paid work' for someone other than his employer.

That, plus his dire management skills, should be enough.
                            I have to agree!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

Nasser at what point was that made towards you.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                                Nasser at what point was that made towards you.
                                I'm afraid it was me. Shouldn't have. Not my place to do so. But am a fallible human..... Each, I guess, to their own.

Comment

Working...
                                X