JFH named

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
    Oh without doubt, and much bigger names than JFH i'm sure. Hate what the accused are doing but hate what these papers are doing and how corrupt they have become even more and can gladly say they don't get a penny of my money. Stopped buying papers 6/7 years ago
    Agree with all of that!

Comment

• Be interesting to see if anyone jumps over the next week or so before their name is dropped now they know the stories are being outed.
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

• Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
        International week coming up, slow news....so that when the big fish will be let out the water imo.
        And i decided to buy England tickets for the first time in 20 years for the Malta and Spain games to take the kids as they have never been to Wembley and they get to see........Gareth Southgate. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
          And i decided to buy England tickets for the first time in 20 years for the Malta and Spain games to take the kids as they have never been to Wembley and they get to see........Gareth Southgate. lol
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

• Somehow can't see the club doing the loftcast this week. lol. Although the other one should be interesting if they do their podcast

Comment

• Ok so the way I saw the video, the fact that he says stuff like "you're getting warmer" and "Make me happy" is just stupid and on that alone he comes across like he's crooked. BUT he's not taking the 55k for players, he's taking it to go and talk in east asia, which is fairly normal. When they offer him a player, he says "as long as they're good", so it's not like he's actually taking the players to get the money, he's doing the speech as a business thing and building a relationship with what he believes are agents who - if they have good players on their books - can become good contacts and assets. The whole sting operation in itself is just the media trying to force stories and frankly, the guy running the whole thing comes across even worse than everyone else IMO.

For his sake, he has a lot to prove since it's likely that he'll stay. Fans will be further against him and those who had faith in him like myself will feel let down. Something has to change this weekend. One thing's for sure, don't expect him to stay after that contract expires.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Mate I don't think anyone should believe the 55k is for talking in Asia...

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                  he's taking it to go and talk in east asia, which is fairly normal.
                  The funniest sentence on here for ages.

What would he have to do in some peoples eyes to get the boot? Crackhos? Nazi SM party?

Love you Naz.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                    Mate I don't think anyone should believe the 55k is for talking in Asia...
                    This.

£55k for an evening with JFH? Do me a favour. Even if it was 3 days of speeches in Singapore that would involve him being away from HQ for 5-6 days with travel, in which case he should be sacked for going awol.

Bloke was taking the money for favours. Bent as ########s.

Comment

That's exactly what we have in terms of information, based on the video. There's no suggestion he has to take players from them, so you're just over-extending the criticism. He doesn't help himself with the tax thing either, but that's a pretty normal thing in business I'd imagine.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

What we believe doesn't come into it.

As far as QPR are concerned they'll say he hasn't done anything wrong, which by the letter of the law he hasn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                          This.

£55k for an evening with JFH? Do me a favour. Even if it was 3 days of speeches in Singapore that would involve him being away from HQ for 5-6 days with travel, in which case he should be sacked for going awol.

Bloke was taking the money for favours. Bent as ########s.
                          He said he'd take 3 days off during an international break... again, pretty normal practice.

Comment

• Now I wanna go and talk in Asia.
                            Just go and talk, for 55k.
                            Someone please make it happen!
                            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Jimmy, like any professional in his position, has an agent who negotiates on his behalf. Here he is freelancing. For nefarious reasons. Speak in East Asia. Who the f ack would pay to hear Jimmy's incoherent mutterings? He's being paid to build a relationship, which the tape makes clear. A corrupt one, obviously.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Four aint it, Hughes, Warnock, Redknapp and JFH.
                                Four and a half. Kevin Bond ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X