No announcement yet.

Tony Fernandes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the diff is tony aint a hot headed latin, its like oh dear thats unfortunate,flavio wantst o put horse head in ya bed like the mad leeds chairman too.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• His 4 years in charge were more successful than the past 5 years under Fernandes.

Comment

• ok the branding and change of badge was everyones cup of tea,but ground actually got a lick of paint,and players were better quality.You could see a visable change for better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          the diff is tony aint a hot headed latin, its like oh dear thats unfortunate,flavio wantst o put horse head in ya bed like the mad leeds chairman too.
          Exactly they got a great manager in Monk in my opinion, but he's probably only half a dozen games away from the sack , or sleeping with the fishes

Comment

• Agree Greats, The everyday punter saw and welcomed the change and under Di Canio the football was great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
              "Leave us how he found us, Premier league" - behave for farks sake!! If that were the case, every club in all leagues would be fixed in those leagues. Teams go up, teams go down, thats how it works..... All farking doom and gloom a rangers right now, fair enough but dont give it b0ll0cks for the sake of it. Want to put the club down, at least give valid reasons!!
              Lol.. put your shandy down pal. You mention all the other clubs? Personally I couldn't care a less about them.. do you? I'm not putting the club down, I'm putting the owners down.. and if you need a valid reason to put the owners down maybe if you've seen the shambles we've become over the last 5 years you can use that.
              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

• Wembley aside what has the last 5 years delivered us at QPR in a positive way?

Comment

• Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                  All I'm saying is be careful what you whish for, could be another Briatore round the corner, come in price everyone out of football ,don't care about what fans think or say, pick the side and sack the manager every 10 games or so , there's plenty out there a lot lot worse
                  Yes, I can see from your POV, I don't wish for another chairman, it wouldn't bother me if he left. You mention Briatore, but it could be a good chairman.. two sides of every coin and that old ####.
                  C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

• refugee yoot

Comment

• Of course to swing the OOC decision?

Comment

• If as it looks that Ollie is going to get the nod shows yet again what a clueless and shambolic direction rhe club is heading in with this bloke at thd helm. Between him and Ferdinand they have managed to turn us into a battling premier league into a bottom 8 championship team in no time at all.

Comment

• It can only be everyone else is turning us down and Olly is seen as the best of the rest. I hope i am proved wrong i really do but to me this is a disaster waiting to happen and we will be fighting relegation.

Comment

• Then wait and get someone you actually beleive to be the best man to do the job not the best man to keep the punters off your back. This Fernandes is without doubt the most clueless and incapable chairman in football

Comment

• We would not still be in the prem with Flav and co, in my opinion. They were not spending the money, we were having to get freebies such as Bothroyd. They did not want to spend money on us, I do not think we spend much more than 1 million on anyone, did we? (genuine question, I cant remember).

Plus they were the start of the alienating of fans. Price hikes, cashmere slippers etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                                Do you think we would be a premier league team under Flavio?
                                Not a chance. Luckily Amit took the reins that year or we would have gone to Lge 1 and be in a similar position to Coventry, Portsmouth etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X