No announcement yet.

Tony Fernandes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JFH & the DOF first, I know T.F, has made lots of mistakes but all he's done really is back every manager's he's employed, (maybe too much and had his pants pulled down in the process) and they've let him down,

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
      Boom Tblocks back ,talking sense again..
      Trouble is when the money men came in people were impatient and wanted instant success hence the buying of #### players on high wages.

If they had started to do what they are attempting now they would have been equally slaughtered for not spending.

Other teams fans were just jealous so #### them.

Comment

I would not want tony out at this stage .... We need some stability .,,

We need to oust both JFH and Les .... Not so sure about Hoos but would keep him for the time being ..

Tony needs to employ an experienced competent manager and then take it from there ... I feel that he has been chronically let down over the years ... And yes I would agree that he has been somewhat inept and or naive, but I believe given the right team around him the situation would improve..

Les and JFH are the problem at hand ,,, one step at a time ,,

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          In what order do we want them out?

Tomy or Les first, then JFH and the fat american.

Or just hound out JFH first, then we oust Les, Tony and Hoos?
          Talk is cheap as all forum posters everywhere know ;) Only one thing they understand: falling revenue / empty stadium. Personally I always think well organised protests adds a bit of acetone to the seasonal bonfire.

Comment

Number 1 priority is getting JFH out and a manager with a bit of tactical nous about him in.

Comment

Not sure how bad it has to get before he is/ever is removed.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                Talk is cheap as all forum posters everywhere know ;) Only one thing they understand: falling revenue / empty stadium. Personally I always think well organised protests adds a bit of acetone to the seasonal bonfire.
                I'm sorry to say, this is the only viable way of getting the two idiots out.

Coach jimmy could lose 8-0 on Saturday, and his dof mate would still not sack. The only way uncle will do anything is if we hit him in the pocket.

#notapennymore
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I would be very careful for what you wish for.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    I'm sorry to say, this is the only viable way of getting the two idiots out.

Coach jimmy could lose 8-0 on Saturday, and his dof mate would still not sack. The only way uncle will do anything is if we hit him in the pocket.

#notapennymore
                    That can be applied to 99.9% of mankind, stop the income change the mindset
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      The only way uncle will do anything is if we hit him in the pocket.
                      He's too fat, he won't feel a thing there.
                      Between the legs is a safer bet.
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Think he will be offski if OOC does not goes his way.

Comment

• I think you'll find Mr Fernandes has spent quite a lot of money on this club over the years , and really doesn't deserve the abuse he gets, he and his co chairman have written off massive amounts of debt ,he is trying to push this club forward by investing in the facilities , can't see him walking away just yet, I for one certainly hope he stays on .

Comment

• Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                            I think you'll find Mr Fernandes has spent quite a lot of money on this club over the years , and really doesn't deserve the abuse he gets, he and his co chairman have written off massive amounts of debt ,he is trying to push this club forward by investing in the facilities , can't see him walking away just yet, I for one certainly hope he stays on .
                            It was his own clumsiness that accumulated that debt.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              It was his own clumsiness that accumulated that debt.
                              Yeah and he was good enough to pay it off, how many Chairman do that , most would just saddle the club with it and leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                                Yeah and he was good enough to pay it off, how many Chairman do that , most would just saddle the club with it and leave it
                                'Good enough to pay it off' - they gambled badly and lost their money. They had no choice but to write it off because nobody was ever going to give them that money back. If they left it on the books as the club's debt it would still be their money and it would still be unrecoverable because the assets of the club are never going to cover that amount of loss. Which is of course why they need OOC to come good.

Comment

Working...
                                X