Tony Fernandes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by winalotto View Post
    Yeah and he was good enough to pay it off, how many Chairman do that , most would just saddle the club with it and leave it
    How much of his own money, not the tune group but directly from him do you think he has spent?
    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

I think you'll find Mr Fernandes has spent quite a lot of money on this club over the years
      Yes. Through his own negligence, bad decisions, lack of knowledge in the game, employing the wrong people, trusting the wrong people has got him wasting a quarter of a BILLION pounds. Just let that sink in for a moment.

So when people say he was good enough to pay it back. So he fkin should!!! This blooming fool saddled us with the debt. No one else!

As the once great turnip head graham taylor said. 'You got us in this sh!t, now you get us out of it'!!

Comment

• It has always been about OOC as who in their right mind blows 300 million on a club with a ground that has a 18k capacity. Clueless bumbling idiot who rolled the dice and blew out.

Comment

• Not sure any debt is held against QPR Holdings Ltd though is it??

Comment

• At least he has tried to cut our debt, irrespective of who's money ,where it came from, he hasn't just saddled the club with debt and left it.
            There was jubilation when the Egyptian took over at Forest when the Leeds Chairman came in with all his backers I know who i would rather have running my club, be very careful what you wish for in Chairman , I can see the new Chairman at Wolves being another one to anger fans given time

Comment

At least he has tried to cut our debt, irrespective of who's money ,where it came from, he hasn't just saddled the club with debt and left it.
              There was jubilation when the Egyptian took over at Forest when the Leeds Chairman came in with all his backers I know who i would rather have running my club, be very careful what you wish for in Chairman , I can see the new Chairman at Wolves being another one to anger fans given time
              He hasn't left yet so I will hold judgement till then and when he does leave I will expect him to leave us how he found us.. Premier league and debt free. Not too much to ask.
              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

• Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                He hasn't left yet so I will hold judgement till then and when he does leave I will expect him to leave us how he found us.. Premier league and debt free. Not too much to ask.
                "Leave us how he found us, Premier league" - behave for farks sake!! If that were the case, every club in all leagues would be fixed in those leagues. Teams go up, teams go down, thats how it works..... All farking doom and gloom a rangers right now, fair enough but dont give it b0ll0cks for the sake of it. Want to put the club down, at least give valid reasons!!
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                  All I'm saying is be careful what you whish for, could be another Briatore round the corner, come in price everyone out of football ,don't care about what fans think or say, pick the side and sack the manager every 10 games or so , there's plenty out there a lot lot worse

Comment

• The best decision made under Flavio's time was him being asked to take a back seat and Amit fronting things which also meant we could get Warnock and the rest is history. I am no fan of Briatore but he along with Ecclestone bailed us out big time when we were almost going under. They also left us in the premier league so the platform to succeed was in place. Since then it has been a disaster and 2 bites of the premier league cherry has been wasted.

Comment

• Flavio picked a few decent sides for Ainsworth to play
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                        The best decision made under Flavio's time was him being asked to take a back seat and Amit fronting things which also meant we could get Warnock and the rest is history. I am no fan of Briatore but he along with Ecclestone bailed us out big time when we were almost going under. They also left us in the premier league so the platform to succeed was in place. Since then it has been a disaster and 2 bites of the premier league cherry has been wasted.
                        You'd really rather Briatore than Fernandes ?

Comment

• i would

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                            i would
                            You must be well off fella, if we went up under Flav and he stayed on as master and commander think how much a season ticket would be and there be no demonstrations or forums allowed

Comment

• long gong are the 3 quid to stand days,nothing cheap anymore,well except for primark so im told

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                                long gong are the 3 quid to stand days,nothing cheap anymore,well except for primark so im told
                                Or the pound shop

Comment

Working...
                                X