Tony Fernandes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Dogs how long do you genuinely believe he will stay if OOC does not go our way?
    I don't they the owners will off like shot , thant why TEFLON and his manager need to be gone , cushy jobs working under an owner who loves a big name ex player so believes they know best

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
      I back Tony Fernandes 100 %.
      Time under him has been fairly successful compared to 15 years before him.
      I think he has made only one major mistake and that was giving too much power to Beard, Hughes and his agents. That was understandable as he was so fresh in football business.
      He has learnt from that and signed Ferdinand as DOF. I think we now have a solid base to build new success. I fully understood and backed appointment of Jimmy, it just didn't work. We are not the only club in history who has made mistakes in appointing wrong managers. Let's not exaggerate our situation. It's not that bad some might want to express.
      1st part yeah your right , 2nd part completely wrong Ferdinand talks a good game but actions speak louder than words , which manager said you win nothing with kids L F has signed more than 20 in his short tenure , just throw them together it will work ......... well ### hopes so
      Last edited by dogsrrs; 30-10-2016, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
        Where do you get the 'stadium not full' from? 16,888 for a TV game is good
        Sat in SAR, the supposed main stand and could of chosen any seat in our row. ST holders are counted regardless if they turned up
        or not. Trust me they don't all turn up.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Dogs how long do you genuinely believe he will stay if OOC does not go our way?
          5 minutes. Maybe 10

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            1st part yeah your right , 2nd part completely wrong Ferdinand talks a good game but actions speak louder than words , which manager said you win nothing with kids L F has signed more than 20 in his short tenure , just through them together it will work ......... we ### hopes so
            I think Ferdinand has signed fairly good players. I also think that if he was given £100m player budget he wouldn't fail as badly as Hughes did.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
              Sat in SAR, the supposed main stand and could of chosen any seat in our row. ST holders are counted regardless if they turned up
              or not. Trust me they don't all turn up.
              I'm there too, so can only see other parts of the ground, and saw isolated pockets of empty spaces, but I take your point.

Comment

I think Ferdinand has signed fairly good players. I also think that if he was given £100m player budget he wouldn't fail as badly as Hughes did.
                Ferdinand signed fairly good players !! You must have slept through fridays match then

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  The major problem a chairman that won't or can't learn but will listen to anybody
                  A DOF on work experience
                  An inexperienced manager
                  All the ingredients for failure
                  Hey up dogs you werent saying any of this the other day, have you changed youre mind about jfh now? me personally want him gone along with les as its holding us back, plus we cant seem to attract a good manager in with les above hovering! like you say inexperienced all around & not what we need.
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                    We've had 3 seasons in the Prem and a day out at Wembley giving us a memory we will never forget.

The way they want to build a foundation is going to take time if they aren't spending big on players. The new manager whoever it will be needs to be given time too.
                    But we have spent quite big havnt we though? so thats not really true!
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

I back Tony Fernandes 100 %.
                      Time under him has been fairly successful compared to 15 years before him.
                      I think he has made only one major mistake and that was giving too much power to Beard, Hughes and his agents. That was understandable as he was so fresh in football business.
                      He has learnt from that and signed Ferdinand as DOF. I think we now have a solid base to build new success. I fully understood and backed appointment of Jimmy, it just didn't work. We are not the only club in history who has made mistakes in appointing wrong managers. Let's not exaggerate our situation. It's not that bad some might want to express.
                      Top post.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

What has Fernandes done in his 5 and a bit years in charge? Overspent to a ridiculous level, Waited too long to replace Hughes, Replaced Redknapp with Ramsay and overseen 2 relegations as well as #### up the golden ticket that is the premier league.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                          Hey up dogs you werent saying any of this the other day, have you changed youre mind about jfh now? me personally want him gone along with les as its holding us back, plus we cant seem to attract a good manager in with les above hovering! like you say inexperienced all around & not what we need.
                          No not quite right Pinks I've never been a great fan of JF H but have always maintained we,re taking our eye off the ball heaping it ALL on JFH while TEFLON sits in his office sniggering yeah go on you stupid C+++S just keep watching the puppet nothing to do with me ,!! but after that crap if I can't get both him and Teflon out I'l reluctantly l settle one of them
                          Last edited by dogsrrs; 30-10-2016, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Major changes are needed from the very top down

Comment

Utter shambles of a chairman. Anyone backing him needs to get a reality check.

Quarter of a BILLION £££ spent, and we're WORSE!!!

That takes some doing. Calamity chairman. Can't wait to see the back of him and get a proper chairman in who's not a dunce and who doesn't get rolled over to have their belly tickled by every charlatan in the game.

Would love Amit in sole charge.

Comment

Been wary of this chancer for a good while and his overspending while we were in the premier league is a major reason why we are in for league 1 standard players. Amit gave us sense and stability and remember he was the one who targeted Warnock in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                                X