No announcement yet.

Tony Fernandes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 ways of looking at it. 1. Flavio knew what he wanted and suffered no fools and ultimately during his time we ended in the premier league. 2. Fernandes gave us a blue and white hooped plane and 2 relegations with a play off win as well. We are in a worse state on and off the pitch right now compared to when he took over and not sure how they see the future OOC aside. So my answer as a punter watching football then I would say yes as he would have ejected JFH by now.

Comment

• Erm fair enough not for me , what ever happened to that blue and white plane ?

Comment

• Took Ji Sung Park home!!!!!

Comment

• flavio was a driven man and didnt give a toss wot people thought of him.tony is to nice and gets shafted time and again.Tony talks a nice ground,Flavio and co would have the foundations dug by now.
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Win, Question for you. Do you think Briatore would allow Hasselbaink anywhere near the training ground and would he have allowed Ferdinand to run the show the way he has??

Comment

• Originally posted by winalotto View Post
              Erm fair enough not for me , what ever happened to that blue and white plane ?
              ukraine sepratists shot it down

Comment

• Do you think we would be a premier league team under Flavio?

Comment

• yes.

Comment

• Me too.

Comment

• Don't like this Fernandes is naive and a nice guy bit when the same mistakes are being made over and over again.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                        Win, Question for you. Do you think Briatore would allow Hasselbaink anywhere near the training ground and would he have allowed Ferdinand to run the show the way he has??
                        No he would have sacked him by now and I doubt Les would have been even offered the job as Flav would have been DOF

Comment

• he wouldnt have the crap we playing these days with his mates naomi and tamarai poping over

Comment

• we be playing in billionaires boys club kits lol

Comment

• Took no #### and made things happen unlike now where we wait and wait. Look at Hughes and no wins in 14-15 games which ultimately cost us. Then Redknapp going and Ramsay replacing him. Could only happen at the modern QPR.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                                we be playing in billionaires boys club kits lol
                                With those silk slippers

Comment

Working...
                                X