Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 Summer transfer rumour and twitter thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
    He just join some turkish club
    Apparently M'Bia fell through mate. Inter after him now.

Comment

• Saints have place a 10m bid for Charlie - http://www.express.co.uk/sport/footb...Charlie-Austin

Comment

• A whole £10 mill eh?.......Well ok then let's get this party started.............

Comment

• today's entry in the "who????" section... Leicester City striker Chris Wood.

Pearson is thought to be willing to cash in on Wood this summer with the player entering the final year of his contract at Leicester.

The news has alerted a number of clubs with the likes of Wolves, Leeds, Queens Park Rangers and Sheffield Wednesday all having expressed an interest in Wood.

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2015/...icesters-wood/

Comment

• TRANSFER GOSSIP @FFUKRUMOURS
            Southampton are interested in Charlie Austin, Any deal could see Shane Long heading to QPR in the opposite direction. #QPR #SFC
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Transfer News Live @LiveTransferNew
              QPR are leading the race to sign Nathan Byrne from Swindon and hope to complete a deal by the end of the week #QPR pic.twitter.com/Mbejw94qyn

Comment

• QPR Tweets @QPR_Tweets
                Nathan Byrne will be Chris Ramsey's fifth summer signing. He is set to sign for #QPR this week

Comment

• good player Long, but 10-12 goals a season man. Cash only and lets get a proven goal scorer to replace Charlie
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                    good player Long, but 10-12 goals a season man. Cash only and lets get a proven goal scorer to replace Charlie
                    Agree. Just saw his career stats. 302 games 71 goals.

Comment

• Just seen Chris Wood linked by a few on twitter. No reliable source, but would surely be a decent option.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        TRANSFER GOSSIP @FFUKRUMOURS
                        Southampton are interested in Charlie Austin, Any deal could see Shane Long heading to QPR in the opposite direction. #QPR #SFC
                        If true I'd be very happy - got a lot of time for Shane Long. However, I can see him going to another PL team if he does leave, could do a job for a side like Villa

Comment

• It's not just about how many they score though. Some players are heavily involved in allowing others to score. A combination of the two isn't a bad thing.

Comment

• I don't mean i wouldn't take Long, but even he comes, we still need at least 2 proven goal scorers

Comment

• Gayle I reckon would be great for Rangers. Needs to get his career back on track, where better than down the r's
                              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                              This morning's tempest I have to cross
                              I must be guided without a stumble
                              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Islam Feruz loan

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo..._campaign=1490

Comment

Working...
                                X