Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 Summer transfer rumour and twitter thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw that we have apperently made a tentative enquiery about Tom Carrol. Maybe he is a Ramsey type of player which he can develop?
    Last edited by Shania; 01-06-2015, 11:59 AM.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
      Saw that we have apperently made an tentative enquiry about Tom Carrol. Maybe he is a Ramsey type of player which he can develop?
      would be all over that.. in the championship. simply aint good enough for premier league I reckon
      Rangers Til I Die
      follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
        would be all over that.. in the championship. simply aint good enough for premier league I reckon
        He was roundly vilified by many on here last time in the Championship for being too negative.

Good young player for me, was hampered by the way we played IMO. Would like to see him back.

Comment

Is Tom Carrol a fast player? Not sure, if he is, he must be worth trying to improve.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Not the biggest fan of LTC.

Comment

I did like Carrol and can see him getting better and better, seem to remember the winning stats when he played were fabulous, so he must have had something about him.

Comment

Carroll would be a good signing -

Mirror has us linked with Andre Gray today!

Comment

Tom Carroll would be a waste of a shirt IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    Tom Carroll would be a waste of a shirt IMO
                    Disagree, he seems to be the right sort of player for us. Young and agile, good with the ball at his feet and plays it about well. At Loftus road, it is difficult for any player to have good passing stats because it is so compact and yet he made the pitch big whenever he played. Right player at the moment for us.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Didnt rate LTC the last time he was with us but he has Spurs connections so can see him rocking up at loftus road again

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                        Carroll would be a good signing -

Mirror has us linked with Andre Gray today!
                        Andre gray .... .. yes please.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Taraabt certainly need to go, he's a waste of money and space on his wage we could get a fair few championship players who are young and hungry!

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            Disagree, he seems to be the right sort of player for us. Young and agile, good with the ball at his feet and plays it about well. At Loftus road, it is difficult for any player to have good passing stats because it is so compact and yet he made the pitch big whenever he played. Right player at the moment for us.
                            watching different players Nas as I thought he was shocking. Never saw any agility, drive or quick feet in him saw plenty of him passing ball backwards when players were open up top

Also QPR pitch is a myth slightly smaller then other grounds but not enough to really influence how a player plays. Ground may be compact, pitch is probably on a par with most others

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Also QPR pitch is a myth slightly smaller then other grounds but not enough to really influence how a player plays. Ground may be compact, pitch is probably on a par with most others
                              Hate when people say this Westy. All pitches have to meet certain criteria so how much smaller can our pitch feasibly be compared to other teams in our league. I get that we have a compact stadium but our pitch has to meet certain stipulations so cant be significantly smaller than other pitches

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                                Hate when people say this Westy. All pitches have to meet certain criteria so how much smaller can our pitch feasibly be compared to other teams in our league. I get that we have a compact stadium but our pitch has to meet certain stipulations so cant be significantly smaller than other pitches
                                Exactly mate agree with you

Comment

Working...
                                X