Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 Summer transfer rumour and twitter thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
    tbh mate Im glad you wrote this, I thought I was the only 1.
    You're certainly not. Quite possibly something I would take more interest in if it were easier to decipher. Get confused every time I look at somebody's twitter account.

I don't suppose there is anyone here able to cobble together an "idiot's guide" for those like me is there? One which explains what these symbols are supposed to mean and how to look at full conversations properly, rather than just a load of old nonsense.

Or maybe I will just stick to here and rely on the interpretations of others.

Comment

• Adam Matthews is rumoured as a Soton target on one of the Celtic Boards. Hm.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by klonk View Post
        matthews also mentioned in the daily fail:

A former FC Zurich starlet, Janko's arrival on a permanent deal comes after reports linked Welsh right back Adam Matthews with a £1.5million move to Queens Park Rangers.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz3e59UCdkC

...although i hope this isn't all nonsense started by this tweet about 'football manager 15' video game:

FM_Gooner ‏@FM_Gooner 24h24 hours ago
        BREAKING NEWS:

QPR sign full back Adam Matthews for a fee of £1.8m from Celtic.

#QPR #FM15
        Can't find much else about this rumor except: http://www.scotsman.com/sport/footba...ited-1-3812360

On paper, Celtic appear pretty set at right-back with Adam Matthews and Mikael Lustig. However, both players have had injury problems throughout their time at Parkead, while Matthews has recently been linked with a move to Queens Park Rangers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
          See what you mean, Maidstone Hoop. But we need a new team to gel, look what happended last year! I think we will really suffer a Remy situation if the above mentioned players will not be sold now. Ned will probably stay.
          We only suffered the Remy situation because of his release clause. I'm not aware of any of our current players having such a clause so we don't have to sell them if we don't have time to replace them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
            nope read it 3 times now and still nothing!! any chance someone could translate the whole thing minus the ##@@ and add spaces between words... cheers!
            the twitter account is pretty mental stuff, and doesn't make much sense... he goes (with some added explanatory words and grammar)

"QPR Chairman (Ruben), Everton, QPR, AS Monico, Fiorentina, Newcastle United, Manchester City Chairman: (call me on) +2347032370947, I will win the league title and the UEFA Champions' League Trophy (for your club)"

"Adding me to your list isn't signing me, QPR, Newcastle United, Everton, Fiorentina: (call me on) +2347032370947, sign me for the league title and the UEFA Champions' League Trophy"

if you think those ones are bad, try these:

joseph ‏@amjoseph7 Jun 14
            #In #the #name of #Jehovah #lord #God #almighty I #will #get a #FootballClub or #SoccerTeam I #will #make #history with #Trophies & #GOALS

joseph ‏@amjoseph7 Jun 16
            is #Everton #time #TopFour #finish #Trophies #Everyseason #signme to @Everton this #June an #outstanding player #like #me #motives #others

joseph ‏@amjoseph7 Jun 18
            As I become an @Everton player I have one #objective in #mind #bring #defeats to My #opponents The most important part is #TopFour #Trophies

joseph ‏@amjoseph7 Jun 18
            So @Everton #Evertonagent get me over to #EFC #EFCchairman #EFCboardmember +2347032370947 call me is time for #serious #success #Trophies

joseph ‏@amjoseph7 Jun 17
            for people thinking I will leave #EFC quick #uefachampionleagueTrophy must come #home with me #twice to #Goodionspark @Everton

...he's probably off to everton then.

ps... maybe we dodged a bullet there
            Last edited by klonk; 25-06-2015, 11:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
              We only suffered the Remy situation because of his release clause. I'm not aware of any of our current players having such a clause so we don't have to sell them if we don't have time to replace them.
              I see what you mean, but how much effort do you think they will put in their play when they clearly don´t want to be here?
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

• http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...-Phillips.html

Palace, WBA and Sunderland hunt for Phillips

Comment

• Ouch^^ Dont think we will be able to keep him.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

• Fair price that.

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                      Fair price that.
                      I think he's worth more than 8m, he's on top form. Make clubs fight for him or we'll keep him.

Comment

• 12 m or keep him.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                          Fair price that.
                          Spot on mate. I think that's fair.
                          Take that and spend 2mil on a Swindon right-winger.
                          #swindonparkrangers
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• I think 8 mill is his market value but we should be inflatiimg that price to over 10 mill at least. Matty should be our key player next year and he's got two years left on his contract so if someone wants him they will have to come up with some serious money.

Comment

• http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...-10349814.html

Sandro to Galatasaray? Doubt we get back what we pay for him,but at least save a lot of wages, if he goes

Comment

• Who do we have left if when Sandro, Fer, Philips and Charlie leaves? The management better hurry up now or we are doomed.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X