Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 Summer transfer rumour and twitter thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Burnside View Post
    Wes Foderingham Swindon GK follow QPR on twitter
    available on a free

Comment

• He was brought up on the white city
      Kept the faith!

Comment

• This is so boring.. we need many new players . 5 or 6 before monday, I would say
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
          This is so boring.. we need many new players . 5 or 6 before monday, I would say
          Calm before the storm. Hopefully

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
            This is so boring.. we need many new players . 5 or 6 before monday, I would say
            Apparently this is panicking Shania.I have been saying that we need more depth to the squad and some high quality for weeks but I have been accused of over reacting!

I really do fear that we will start the season under resourced and under prepared AGAIN!
            oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

• Adam Matthews Celtic and Albert Adomah from one of the message boards.
              Kept the faith!

Comment

• Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                Adam Matthews Celtic and Albert Adomah from one of the message boards.
                matthews also mentioned in the daily fail:

A former FC Zurich starlet, Janko's arrival on a permanent deal comes after reports linked Welsh right back Adam Matthews with a Ł1.5million move to Queens Park Rangers.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz3e59UCdkC

...although i hope this isn't all nonsense started by this tweet about 'football manager 15' video game:

FM_Gooner ‏@FM_Gooner 24h24 hours ago
                BREAKING NEWS:

QPR sign full back Adam Matthews for a fee of Ł1.8m from Celtic.

#QPR #FM15
                Last edited by klonk; 25-06-2015, 03:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by klonk View Post
                  matthews also mentioned in the daily fail:

A former FC Zurich starlet, Janko's arrival on a permanent deal comes after reports linked Welsh right back Adam Matthews with a Ł1.5million move to Queens Park Rangers.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz3e59UCdkC

...although i hope this isn't all nonsense started by this tweet about 'football manager 15' video game:

FM_Gooner ‏@FM_Gooner 24h24 hours ago
                  BREAKING NEWS:

QPR sign full back Adam Matthews for a fee of Ł1.8m from Celtic.

#QPR #FM15

Is he any good?
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

• could it be true???? (clue: no or '#no' as the man himself might put it)

joseph ‏@amjoseph7 7m7 minutes ago
                    #QPRchairman @Everton #QPR #ASMFC @acffiorentina #NUFC #MCFCchairman +2347032370947 I will win #leaguetitle & #uefachampionleagueTrophy

joseph ‏@amjoseph7 6m6 minutes ago
                    #Adding me to ur #list isn't #signingme #QPR #NUFC @Everton @acffiorentina +2347032370947 signme for #leaguetitle #uefachampionleagueTrophy

Comment

• Originally posted by klonk View Post
                      could it be true???? (clue: no or '#no' as the man himself might put it)

joseph ‏@amjoseph7 7m7 minutes ago
                      #QPRchairman @Everton #QPR #ASMFC @acffiorentina #NUFC #MCFCchairman +2347032370947 I will win #leaguetitle & #uefachampionleagueTrophy

joseph ‏@amjoseph7 6m6 minutes ago
                      #Adding me to ur #list isn't #signingme #QPR #NUFC @Everton @acffiorentina +2347032370947 signme for #leaguetitle #uefachampionleagueTrophy
                      nope read it 3 times now and still nothing!! any chance someone could translate the whole thing minus the ##@@ and add spaces between words... cheers!
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                        nope read it 3 times now and still nothing!! any chance someone could translate the whole thing minus the ##@@ and add spaces between words... cheers!

Glad I'm not the only one...

Comment

• Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
                          Apparently this is panicking Shania.I have been saying that we need more depth to the squad and some high quality for weeks but I have been accused of over reacting!

I really do fear that we will start the season under resourced and under prepared AGAIN!

It doesn´t bode well. We can only hope that monday will be busy.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

• We been one of the most active clubs so far with 4 new signings.

These things don't happen over night and as said a few times money that will be spent is tied up in our saleable assets.

Ie we still have at this time in moment ned, caulker, Charlie, Sandro, fer and phillips.

We don't really need to buy much if no one is coming in and offering the money we want for these because if they stay we are laughing.

We prob will lose 3 or 4 of them and when the money has come in for them we will spend it and reinvest.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

Glad I'm not the only one...
                              tbh mate Im glad you wrote this, I thought I was the only 1.
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• See what you mean, Maidstone Hoop. But we need a new team to gel, look what happended last year! I think we will really suffer a Remy situation if the above mentioned players will not be sold now. Ned will probably stay.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X