No announcement yet.

Todays Team For Stoke. Hoilett Is Sub!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fer playing out of position, Vargas playing out of position, Hill easy target, Zarate bought but not played properly yet....all in all....great line-up..

Must make do with what's been put out there - fingers crossed!

Comment

Thank god hull are so so so sh ite. They have taken one spot for sure.

Comment

Nice to bring Kranjcar in after he showed such determination and an alert defensive mind in his brief cameo against United.

Comment

And there you go...link this to why does everybody hate this forum thread....slagging the team off before a ball is kicked

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
            And there you go...link this to why does everybody hate this forum thread....slagging the team off before a ball is kicked
            Im trying a complete different tact, cos ive fancied us every game away this season to no avail. Trying the 'bock' cos thats all ive got left.

Comment

that team is dreadful......clint hill ffs........sorry but we are all but down!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Im trying a complete different tact, cos ive fancied us every game away this season to no avail. Trying the 'bock' cos thats all ive got left.
                I on the other hand fancy us to get something today for the first time all season....its written in the stars

Comment

Personally think it's taking the #### out of the poor #######s that have travelled today . Why does this mug continue to play fer out of position . As others have said the pace in the team is non existent . I'm totally fed up with qpr , every week I get my hopes up that maybe just maybe we will have a go . On a downer before a balls even been kicked and that's quite unlike me . Can't see anything other than a hammering , please Rangers prove me wrong

Comment

Im off to the battle in 'the slip' to watch, cant even be ar sed to do that if im honest but im going to. God knows how the loyals summon the enthusiasm to go to the actual games away.

Comment

Hull losing 0-3 with a few minute remaining. We have to go for it and be positive in our play today! The opportunity is there.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                        I on the other hand fancy us to get something today for the first time all season....its written in the stars
                        Please mate, please.

Comment

FFS why isn't Zarate playing!!

Krancjar gets lower every game and offers nothing. On the wing we have a striker an a CM...!

Most away sides get goals with quick counter attacks yet we have no bloody pace bar Vargas out of position. No surprise we don't get points away. The only away match we've looked dangerous was Everton with pace in Joliet, Philips and Vargas. They were lucky with 3 deflections but we were better in attack and caused problems at least. Next game reverts back to std rubbish.

And don't get me started on Hill playing! If Yun's fit enough for the bench he should start.

Comment

F uck off redknapp

Comment

And he will play 4411..... Giving us no chance. Given that team you have to play this

Green
                              Isla Dunne Onouha Hill
                              Barton Henry
                              Vargas Fer Kransjar
                              Austin.

Even then what cover can Kransjar provide Hill????

Comment

Hull are poor and remind me of watching us - slow, sloppy passing in midfield, and iffy at the back

Hope they keep doing the same - Man City next for them

Comment

Working...
                                X