Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
    Still reckon todays the day!
    I'm on your side, I just have the feeling it's today.

I would have liked Zarate to start alongside Austin, but why not try 1 upfront with two just behind?

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      sentiment aside as I know we all love them, but it is absolutely shocking that we are starting premier league games with Clint Hill and Richard Dunne At the back
      Who else ?

Comment

Hoped Yun would start,

Comment

With Hull losing harry should be in dressing room now geeing the players up something chronic massive game we do not lose

However that team has left me thinking wish I was in my front room instead of some northern outpost

Comment

Originally posted by Athy View Post
            Fer playing out of position, Vargas playing out of position, Hill easy target, Zarate bought but not played properly yet....all in all....great line-up..

Must make do with what's been put out there - fingers crossed!
            Vargas playing in the right position. Hill is not an easy target given the quality they lack on that side with walters i believe
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
              And there you go...link this to why does everybody hate this forum thread....slagging the team off before a ball is kicked
              Agreed, our away form has been magnificent! Why question the team lineup haha

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                Vargas playing in the right position. Hill is not an easy target given the quality they lack on that side with walters i believe
                Vargas is a striker by trade, how is he in the right position?

Comment

I am lost for words with this poor team selection, what is harry thinking by playing nico
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

Exactly. Vargas has always been a striker.

He can also play in a three behind Austin - expecting him to be a right winger isn't using him to his full potential.

Can't argue that Fer is playing in his natural role and he will always have the instinct to cut in.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      Yep, Walters game is not about pace so him up against Hill might actually not be so bad. Kranjcar will go behind Austin I guess. Fer at 20/1 for the 1st goal looks decent.

Comment

He must be thinking to keep possession of the ball rather than kick it up the line.It doesn't look the best team but keep the ball from stoke they may start jumping in we may nick a goal ? Either way mike dean in charge so we playing 12 men from the get go .

Comment

Downstairs of away end is humming very loud

Win away a win away COYRS

Comment

Originally posted by march56 View Post
                            F uck off redknapp
                            this insightful comment summarises why so many out there think so poorly of this site

Comment

poor personal hygiene westie?
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                                this insightful comment summarises why so many out there think so poorly of this site
                                quite right ..................get lost redknapp........more polite!
                                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X