Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to bring on zamora now shawcross is off

Comment

• I would like to think Niko got us back into this match but it looks like Stoke will score a couple of more!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
        At this Level Dunne is a joke of a player.
        Please shut up

Comment

• Way I see this first half has gone as well as it could have with going behind. Everything has capitulated for Stoke just before the break. Shawcross out and they lack organisation, Goal from us as an immediate response to theirs just before half time doesn't give them time to respond. defended well prior to the goal but looked really shaky until scoring. Dunne needs to learn to stay calm on the ball, costing us too much and Barton looks solid in defending but lacks the passing again. Henry, despite that mistake has done ok and fer has done well on the offensive.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• We will concede the 3rd goal quickly unless something is changed. That fella that came on (Wollscheid) doesn't look great so maybe a small bit of hope there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
              At this Level Dunne is a joke of a player.
              Well, that isn't true at all, think he is a brilliant defender for the most part but he does like a long ball and maybe that aint what we need today.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                We will concede the 3rd goal quickly unless something is changed. That fella that came on (Wollscheid) doesn't look great so maybe a small bit of hope there.
                I think you mean Muniesa. Wollscheid was the weak pr1ck who fell from austin's disgusting attempt at walking forward... Mind you both of their cb's dont look solid on the ground tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                  Way I see this first half has gone as well as it could have with going behind. Everything has capitulated for Stoke just before the break. Shawcross out and they lack organisation, Goal from us as an immediate response to theirs just before half time doesn't give them time to respond. defended well prior to the goal but looked really shaky until scoring. Dunne needs to learn to stay calm on the ball, costing us too much and Barton looks solid in defending but lacks the passing again. Henry, despite that mistake has done ok and fer has done well on the offensive.
                  Dunn needs to LEARN how to be calm on the ball ? He's 34 . Bit late to be starting now .

Comment

• Desperately needs changing at half time, shocking first half despite the goal! Stoke have had 57% possession and 10 shots to our 2, bring Zarate on and add a bit of flair.

Comment

• A draw would take us above Burnley if they lose (currently 0-2). Gotta go for it!!

Comment

• Harry is going to send us down if he does not wake up and see the ridiculous errors he is making. Fer is a central midfield player, and everytime he has the ball in the center he creates or uses the ball well. When he is on the left he is out of position and cannot use his ability. What a waste of talent. Then Zarate again on the bench. This team has not won in 10/11 away games, why does he think the same tactics and team selection is suddenly going to win games? There is no pace or creativity whatsoever! Unless he changes his approach, and wakes up - we have no chance. What is he playing at? We have the players, but we don't use them to their full potential - its so frustrating. HR is clueless if he believes this slow side with no ideas is suddenly going to change this season around. Pick players in their positions, or don't play them at all. Add some pace into this side ffs, instead of starving Austin of chances and just letting him feed on scraps.

Comment

• I think we have got as much as we can out of Dunne, I didn't expect him in the team at all this season, he can be effective at times but his lack of pace and creativity is exposed sometimes at this level!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by Dando View Post
                            Harry is going to send us down if he does not wake up and see the ridiculous errors he is making. Fer is a central midfield player, and everytime he has the ball in the center he creates or uses the ball well. When he is on the left he is out of position and cannot use his ability. What a waste of talent. Then Zarate again on the bench. This team has not won in 10/11 away games, why does he think the same tactics and team selection is suddenly going to win games? There is no pace or creativity whatsoever! Unless he changes his approach, and wakes up - we have no chance. What is he playing at? We have the players, but we don't use them to their full potential - its so frustrating. HR is clueless if he believes this slow side with no ideas is suddenly going to change this season around. Pick players in their positions, or don't play them at all. Add some pace into this side ffs, instead of starving Austin of chances and just letting him feed on scraps.

Good post

Comment

• Originally posted by chalbury37 View Post
                              Time to bring on zamora now shawcross is off
                              Exactly what I thought. Lets hope we can get at least a point. Think our amazing and loyal away crowd deserves something for the turnout. You R´s
                              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Got to turn it round second half as we were outplayed and got a lucky goal. Time to turn it up!

Comment

Working...
                                X