No announcement yet.

Todays Team For Stoke. Hoilett Is Sub!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listening on the radio. Late goal at the Britannia? Naturally. Harry out. If Fernandes won't fire him, he should have the decency to resign. He won't. How he can stay is beyond me. Totally beyond me. Any other manager win ha record would have gone by now.

Comment

• I saw Stoke beat Rochdale and they looked average. Sorry to say, if Harry is still manager next Saturday, he will get and deserve dogs abuse
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        triffic effort by the lads....stoke a top top side.....the right sort......poor pre season.....injuries......no money
        It's difficult, you know...

Comment

• Zarate on bench
          R's

Comment

• Originally posted by march56 View Post
            Resign you c unt
            He hasn't got the dignity and Tony hasn't got the ######## to sack him . Disgusting away record and one that these plates should be ashamed of . #### off redknapp #### off his squad o want my rangers back . Bunch of jokers . Tf and hr will take qpr down and do you know what they ####ing deserve it . Pathetic

Comment

• Very frustrating, JB's free kick hits the underside of the bar and comes out, Hoilett can't finish into a gaping goal (what else is new?) Fer's rocket FK palmed away by a good save, BZ misses a free header, Vargas has a bicycle kick saved then Stoke gets one chance and buries it!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by MaineHoopsFan View Post
                Barton hasn't given away his share of passes yet. Stay tuned!
                or headers across the face of net...

Comment

• still ive got joe blake for me tea!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                    Very frustrating, JB's free kick hits the underside of the bar and comes out, Hoilett can't finish into a gaping goal (what else is new?) Fer's rocket FK palmed away by a good save, BZ misses a free header, Vargas has a bicycle kick saved then Stoke gets one chance and buries it!
                    I agree, no luck

Comment

• Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                      triffic effort by the lads....stoke a top top side.....the right sort......poor pre season.....injuries......no money
                      Sounds about right!

Comment

• I wonder what inane tweet we will be served up with later...

Good effort... Spirit good.. Teams around us lost etc zzzzzzz######

Comment

• Luck has little to do with it.

Worst ever run of away losses in our history is not down to fate not being with us.

Comment

• When your down the bottom you dont get any luck, lets just hope we get some luck getting rid of redcr#p.

Comment

• In fact even Gianni seems like a shrewd operator compared to our current chairman!

Comment

• First half was a waste of time and two mistakes cost us, the second half was much better and I'm gutted we got nothing from it.

Comment

Working...
                                X