X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shawcross looking bad

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
      Not with the way we are defending we won't . All they've gotta do is lump it forward and we will find some way of messing it up .
      Barton hasn't given away his share of passes yet. Stay tuned!

Comment

• We want to het something from this get we need to create a bit more, we've had one shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaineHoopsFan View Post
          Barton hasn't given away his share of passes yet. Stay tuned!
          Fair point . Always look forward to the barton school of passing

Comment

• Cheating pr1ck that wollscheid
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Burnley/Leicester losing, Hull lost...cmon lads go for it

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                And if we win, not one of you lot will be on here praising a great comeback.
                I will . I'll be ####ing delirious

Comment

• can we get dunne off the pitch as well, all he does is lump the ball up and he cost us both goals after the mistakes. not having a good day and shouldnt play unless zamora is there
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• So Austin taps his ankles, the defender writhes in pain, and Begovic tries to put Austin in a headlock... lol

Comment

• Cant believ we back in this game tbh..been woeful and its been nearly all them first half. Maybe our luck is turning?

Comment

• Well Stoke are going to score in the second half so we need to get 2 or 3

Comment

• Very poor performance but you never know. Changes need to be made

Comment

• Still being totally outplayed need to make changes at half time but the p*ick wont.

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              can we get dunne off the pitch as well, all he does is lump the ball up and he cost us both goals after the mistakes. not having a good day and shouldnt play unless zamora is there
                              At this Level Dunne is a joke of a player.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

• Zarate on please.

Comment

Working...
                                X