Todays Team For Stoke. Hoilett Is Sub!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
    Does that man not have any pride. He should resign.
    Unfortunately not, he always has and always will be dominated by the pound signs.

If he resigns he might lose out financially, and obviously that might ruin him, so he will wait until sacked and suck more money from us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
      I wonder what inane tweet we will be served up with later...

Good effort... Spirit good.. Teams around us lost etc zzzzzzz######
      A lot going on behind the scenes ;)

Comment

• I wasn't pleased with the team selection but what does Harry have to do with the 2 brutal errors that turned in to their goals in the 1st half and our inability to finish in the 2nd half? We actually took the play to them for longs stretches in the 2nd half with no rewards, anyone ever wonder if it's not just the manager but maybe these players aren't good enough for the Premier League? I know many will say yes but Harry brought many of them in, which he did and he should be blamed for that and team selection but when players make school boy errors that lead to goals there isn't much the manger can do!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

• Honestly thought today was our day, especially second half. Gutted.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaineHoopsFan View Post
            I agree, no luck
            Luck didn't really play its part when we defended appallingly and came out the blocks like a corpse . Nothing to do with luck it's down to uncommited players and a prehistoric management system . Time people woke up

Comment

• what has it got to do with bad luck? This happens every single week. We start with a negative team and approach, players out of position. Then we fall behind when its too late, and start playing with pace without having enough time to come back. If he started with this more positive approach from the beginning, we would have probably nicked at least a point. Instead yet again Fer was played on the wing, and only one striker was played. Nothing wll change if this continues, its insane. HR will be sending us down

Comment

• If we hadnt of give Stoke that 2 - 0 head start we would have won that i reckon.

Comment

• I might be accused of being a Happy Clapper or whatever you lot call it, everyone around us lost too so we're still only a point away from safety!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by Dando View Post
                    what has it got to do with bad luck? This happens every single week. We start with a negative team and approach, players out of position. Then we fall behind when its too late, and start playing with pace without having enough time to come back. If he started with this more positive approach from the beginning, we would have probably nicked at least a point. Instead yet again Fer was played on the wing, and only one striker was played. Nothing wll change if this continues, its insane. HR will be sending us down
                    It's like Groundhog Day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                      Luck didn't really play its part when we defended appallingly and came out the blocks like a corpse . Nothing to do with luck it's down to uncommited players and a prehistoric management system . Time people woke up
                      Bang on, no point moaning about bad luck, hitting the bar etc in 2nd half, when in the 1st half we were completely and utterly overpowered by an average side, and definitely should have been more than 2-1 down.

Can't really see a way out of this now, and I am usually fairly optimistic.

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                        If we hadnt of give Stoke that 2 - 0 head start we would have won that i reckon.
                        I have to agree, think we messed up big time today. I'm not going to blame Henry, he has actually been really good this season, just one silly mistake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dando View Post
                          what has it got to do with bad luck? This happens every single week. We start with a negative team and approach, players out of position. Then we fall behind when its too late, and start playing with pace without having enough time to come back. If he started with this more positive approach from the beginning, we would have probably nicked at least a point. Instead yet again Fer was played on the wing, and only one striker was played. Nothing wll change if this continues, its insane. HR will be sending us down
                          Luck, as in Joeys cross going in making it 2-2. I agree with ya 100 percent. Glad it didn't go in in hindsight, would have made it look like harry scraped a point for us. Maybe Tony will finally realize we are going nowhere fast

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                            If we hadnt of give Stoke that 2 - 0 head start we would have won that i reckon.
                            missed the first half v but thought we were the better team in the 2nd.
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                              missed the first half v but thought we were the better team in the 2nd.
                              Yer we was and i still thought we was gonna nick a point at the end. When third goal went in my toys came out big time.

Comment

• Thought Barton had an abysmal 1st half and very good second. He is out now anyway I think? 5 bookings? no harm.

Comment

Working...
                                X