So many negative minded fans on this site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
    Glad you are happy being in the bottom three and knocked out of both cups by teams two divisions below us.

I and many others are not. And I think you'll find it has more to do with Redknapp than it does the fans.
    spot on.
    All about the manager.
    A few years back Chelsea fans hated Rafa, poor bloke got dogs abuse every week, but he still won the Europa league, coz hes a good manager.

Comment

[QUOTE=conners;1375634]We are one point from safety ! ONE

Regardless of which league we are in, we are likely to have a new manager next season.

We are a small club in the top division in England. We have no right to be anywhere other than the bottom third of the table. That is where we are. We need to be outside the bottom three come May.

My point is that I have seen enough in the games we have won at home to suggest we have enough to get over the line. The fans played a large part in many of them games yet we weren't necessarily playing pretty football. It is the same squad of players.

In recent matches, the fans have been a lot quieter. They have become too negative and believing all the anti QPR crap that is written in the papers etc.

Block that rubbish out. Make Loftus Road into a fortress again til the end of the season and we will survive.

Carry on being negative and we will be watching Championship football without Redknapp next season. Get behind the team and you will be watching Premiership football under a different manager. It is your choice but YOU as much as Fernandes, Redknapp etc have a part to play in our destiny.

Stand up and be counted and don't act like a coward. Don't be looking to blame someone else all the time. Ask yourself are you doing everything as a fan on match days to do your bit ?[/QUOT

I don't think being negative on here as any impact whatsoever. How fans can be cowards beggars belief. I think for the most part people are supportive at matches. That may have some impact but moaning in here makes no difference. One thing that is no doubt is that Harry and most if not all of the players could really not care less what we think. They get their wages each week and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
        Hmmmm i would say that to sign up to a football messageboard and post opinions etc about your team then you must be one of the hard core fans. To me on a matchday i see a lot of take it or leave it fans , tourists, out for the day fans that make up the attendance. We and posters on other rangers message boards are the hard core, the ones who feel passionate and fanatical about rangers and the ones whose opinion counts a bit more imo.
        The majority of rangers fans don't come anywhere near forums. So the view that some opinions count more than others is complete tosh...if i was to ask rangers i know if they were into messageboards i get caned-zero interest.
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
          The majority of rangers fans don't come anywhere near forums. So the view that some opinions count more than others is complete tosh...if i was to ask rangers i know if they were into messageboards i get caned-zero interest.
          In you opinion,that is. No pun.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
            Glad you are happy being in the bottom three and knocked out of both cups by teams two divisions below us.

I and many others are not. And I think you'll find it has more to do with Redknapp than it does the fans.
            Yeah, all the negative posts are ''very good'' and positive ones are ludicrous. That is ####ing ludicrous.
            Like you said we waited for 15 long years to get back to the Premier League. Now we have been there three seasons out of four. Maybe things aren't so bad in a little longer context.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
              Yeah, all the negative posts are ''very good'' and positive ones are ludicrous. That is ####ing ludicrous.
              Like you said we waited for 15 long years to get back to the Premier League. Now we have been there three seasons out of four. Maybe things aren't so bad in a little longer context.
              Not at all Timmy.

Good posts are those that are accurate and make a lot of sense.

Nothing good about blaming fans for the performance levels. The OP needs to realise how desperate the current situation is. No point in pretending this season is anything other than a huge let down so far, with not much indication of things getting better. I am sure that should the team start performing to anything like the level we believe they are capable of, then the positivity will come back quickly. Many of us feel that Redknapp is the root cause of it all. Happy to be proven wrong and be 3 or 4 points off the drop zone by the end of Feb.

Comment

Home games are an advantage to every club cos they have their fans behind them, if the fans are not behind the players than they might as well be playing away.

Comment

You dont support QPR for the good times. You support QPR because its QPR, not because you are ever going to win trophies
                  Quote Marc Bircham.

Comment

To be fair there isn't too much to be positive about is there?

We've got a ridiculous wage bill (higher than the likes of Borussia Dortmund), have been playing crap football for years, struggled to get out of a league we should have walked through last season, have a manager who hasn't been much cop for 5-6 years, a massive fine hanging over our heads, a chairman who seems naive and a load of dead weight players.

We're just a club that seem to be going nowhere and somehow seem to be getting worse as the years go by.

I honestly think IF we go down this season that'll be that for top flight football and fanciful ideas about new stadiums for a long time.

Positives would be:
                    We may get a cup run as the plucky underdogs
                    We may get to see how good our yoof players are
                    We may get Gareth ainsworth involved in the management side of things. (Doing a good job at Wycombe)

Comment

• Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                      Sorry Bush but i would say the more fanatical of rangers fans post online and that WATRB is a microcosm the fanbase. Dont know any rangers fan that is happy with Redknapp or Fernandes.

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                        Sorry Bush but i would say the more fanatical of rangers fans post online and that WATRB is a microcosm the fanbase. Dont know any rangers fan that is happy with Redknapp or Fernandes.
                        Nothing to do with harry or tf...most rangers who are proper rangers are not on messageboards-they couldn't give a monkeys about going on line to chat sithe about us. Most of ours i know would laugh at the idea. Put all posters from all our forums together and we would struggle to fill the west london stadium over scrubbs every week. If all your Qpr pals were forum users then you would have had genuine support from real friends instead of your internet mates to keep you on the likes of here.
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                          Dunno about that V, out of the little clique of my lot that are Rangers ,i`m the only one who wastes away my life on here !
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                            Nothing to do with harry or tf...most rangers who are proper rangers are not on messageboards-they couldn't give a monkeys about going on line to chat sithe about us. Most of ours i know would laugh at the idea. Put all posters from all our forums together and we would struggle to fill the west london stadium over scrubbs every week. If all your Qpr pals were forum users then you would have had genuine support from real friends instead of your internet mates to keep you on the likes of here.
                            I don't think that's quite true Bush. I remember back in the late 90s when qpr.org was the main site, and you could go down the Bush Ranger on a Saturday and meet literally hundreds of fans, all proper fans, who knew each other from that forum. In fact I'd find it a bit strange if people weren't at least looking at the forums, if not posting. I'm sure there are fans who don't bother with the internet much, or fan sites, but I reckon they're in the minority.

Comment

• Originally posted by vespa View Post
                              Dunno about that V, out of the little clique of my lot that are Rangers ,i`m the only one who wastes away my life on here !
                              And thats the truth of it.
                              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• Going way back to the OP , i think our support is magic ,weve dropped to the third flight in recent history and still maintained roughly the same attendances weve always ( in my 44 years ) had .
                                We`re not a big club ,we have 13000 odd fans who will turn out at home ,and the rest are here for the premier league . Weve never been the most vocal club ,for all manner of reasons , but we do have a right to have a moan occasionally .
                                This relationship we are all in with QPR is pretty one sided ,we give , and keep giving . We as Rangers fans are a bit like a battered wife that keeps going back to her abusive husband ! The lows far outweigh the highs ,but we all know this . But when those highs come ,probably once a decade ,they taste so sweet ,sweeter than anything any Man U fan could ever know or understand
                                We are not to blame for any of the s hit we find ourselves in . We`ll still be here taking the s hit ( not causing it ) forever .
                                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                                X