So many negative minded fans on this site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shania View Post
    In my opinion, He is the reason why so many fans are negative. Also, I really wonder why the players donīt air their growing frustations with his shortcomings more publically?
    for fear of the adel treatment?
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I dont see the problem with a little negativity from time to time - if nothing else, it gets discussion moving along on here. We don't live in a World where everything is perfect, and football is no dfferent. There are aspects of QPR that I feel positive about, and aspects that I feel less positive about. No need to dig people out for it.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        for fear of the adel treatment?
        I think so, weare!! IMO.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

In my opinion, He is the reason why so many fans are negative. Also, I really wonder why the players donīt air their growing frustations with his shortcomings more publically?
          Had you been at L/R last week you would have seen those that started do NOT have a problem with HR , they played like they were fully behind their manager

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            Had you been at L/R last week you would have seen those that started do NOT have a problem with HR , they played like they were fully behind their manager

How do you that? No pun.

PS. I saw the match on TV.
            Last edited by Shania; 24-01-2015, 11:59 AM.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

[/B]

How do you that? No pun.
              Stevie Wonder could have seen the level of commitment and you only get that sort of commitment when every body is working for one course
              Last edited by dogsrrs; 24-01-2015, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                I dont see the problem with a little negativity from time to time - if nothing else, it gets discussion moving along on here. We don't live in a World where everything is perfect, and football is no dfferent. There are aspects of QPR that I feel positive about, and aspects that I feel less positive about. No need to dig people out for it.
                A little is fine..from time to time. Maybe worth thinking about?

Comment

10 away defeats on the trott
                  R's

Comment

Stevie Wonder could have seen the level of commitment and you only that sort of commitment when every body is working for one course
                    So you donīt think they preferably wanted the points.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

So you donīt think they preferably wanted the points.
                      My last word ! they worked their socks off to get points Mun/u just had the bit of extra talent not the managers fault he never had enough talent to match a team that cost over 150m

Comment

My last word ! they worked their socks off to get points Mun/u just had the bit of extra talent not the managers fault he never had enough talent to match a team that cost over 150m
                        We never had enough talent to beat Burnley the week before either and their team cost a lot less than ours tbf

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                          We never had enough talent to beat Burnley the week before either and their team cost a lot less than ours tbf
                          So what Burnley are our level did they have enough to beat us at L/R win some lose some

Comment

So what Burnley are our level did they have enough to beat us at L/R win some lose some
                            No i agree actually that Burnley are our level

Comment

I moan when we play badly and lose. I cheer when we play well and win. I'm content enough when we play OK and draw. What else should I do? Isn't that what everyone does? Not complain about losing eleven consecutive away games?

Comment

We're a badly run club . So quite rightly fans ain't happy.

Comment

Working...
                                X