So many negative minded fans on this site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
    Our lot have shown that they can set new premier league records for losing. They have shown they struggle to retain possession of the ball. They have shown they find it difficult to string passes together, score goals, defend and maintain fitness levels. Working hard and giving 100% is a prerequisite of being a professional footballer and its the rest of it they are struggling with. Down to coaching? Down to players? but certainly not down to fans.
    Great post

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      Our lot have shown that they can set new premier league records for losing. They have shown they struggle to retain possession of the ball. They have shown they find it difficult to string passes together, score goals, defend and maintain fitness levels. Working hard and giving 100% is a prerequisite of being a professional footballer and its the rest of it they are struggling with. Down to coaching? Down to players?
      Down to coaching? Most definitely.

Down to the board? Yes, for not recruiting a new manager last summer.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        Not if you do it one to one with a fan, especially when the manager is nowhere near. People are looking and searching for reasons as to why we aren't doing as well as we should and want to blame the manager, go for it, I will defend him because my opinion is the opposite of yours. But then making assumptions that players are unhappy when there has been no suggestion of the sort is a bit ridiculous. I have been told many times on here that I am clutching at straws by using stats. These statements about players having issues with managers without any proof whatsoever, this is clutching at straws.
        Assumptions work both ways. No one really knows the players feelings. You seem to have this notion that if a player has a problem with HR he would tell you about it, are you steve black?

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
          Assumptions work both ways. You seem to have this notion that if a player has a problem with HR he would tell you about it, are you steve black?
          I have more proof of the fact that they don't have an issue with the manager than the lot suggesting otherwise. I am not making assumptions, I am going by what individuals at the club playing or not playing have told me. That is significantly more proof than any other point brought up on the matter.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Not if you do it one to one with a fan, especially when the manager is nowhere near. .These statements about players having issues with managers without any proof whatsoever
            So we should all believe you and the conversation you had with a player? Rather make my own assumptions than borrow yours mate. No offence btw but you cant accuse people of making assumptions without proof and then come out and say "I spoke to a player" they all love Harry and expect us to believe you 100% without any proof of your own.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
              A little is fine..from time to time. Maybe worth thinking about?
              Yeah, that's what I wrote.

Comment

I have more proof of the fact that they don't have an issue with the manager than the lot suggesting otherwise. I am not making assumptions, I am going by what individuals at the club playing or not playing have told me. That is significantly more proof than any other point brought up on the matter.
                So you say............see my point? You have proof they love Harry then thats great but i havent seen any.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  Down to coaching? Most definitely.

Down to the board? Yes, for not recruiting a new manager last summer.
                  The next manager they recruit is going to be the most important decision they have had to make to date regarding the club. Hope they get that one right.

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
                    We do not deserve to stay up with this quality of support.
                    It is the inept club leadership that do not deserve the kind of fanatical support they are still receiving.
                    It is because of them QPR are going down, not because of us.
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I feel the most disconnected I've ever felt with the club. I feel we re managed by a person who has no intention of staying at the end of the season unless of course by some miracle we stay up. A manager who has no real love for the club and no interest in building the club up from the bottom up. He's no interest in developing players or tactics. He just wants to buy players and play them somewhere on the pitch. Where these players play isn't important. It's only about running around a lot and just being better than the opposition individually apparently. He seems somehow to have fooled our chairman and a lot of fan base into thinking he's best thing since sliced bread. Our shocking results under him when we were last in the prem seem to be forgotten. We seem to have no direction. All this so-called team spirit seems to be so staged and has little substance. People point to the players trying. This is the top league in England. Trying hard should be the least we should expect. Really worry about where we'll be and what we do as a club next season.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                        I feel the most disconnected I've ever felt with the club. I feel we re managed by a person who has no intention of staying at the end of the season unless of course by some miracle we stay up. A manager who has no real love for the club and no interest in building the club up from the bottom up. He's no interest in developing players or tactics. He just wants to buy players and play them somewhere on the pitch. Where these players play isn't important. It's only about running around a lot and just being better than the opposition individually apparently. He seems somehow to have fooled our chairman and a lot of fan base into thinking he's best thing since sliced bread. Our shocking results under him when we were last in the prem seem to be forgotten. We seem to have no direction. All this so-called team spirit seems to be so staged and has little substance. People point to the players trying. This is the top league in England. Trying hard should be the least we should expect. Really worry about where we'll be and what we do as a club next season.
                        Top post. Agree 100%.

Comment

Talking of atmosphere at the ground, who remembers when we had that American marching band complete with cheerleaders at LR? I can't for the life of me remember why they were there, but I'm sure I remember them huddling into the corner at PQR blocks and then occasionally launching into an all-guns-blazing tune, and every time they did the crowd was lifted and I'm pretty sure we won that game, despite playing 5hit.

Maybe we need to bring them back.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                            And another great post

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                              We're a badly run club . So quite rightly fans ain't happy.
                              This

Comment

Just buy players and hope for the best . That's the QPR way. We ain't got as scooby what we're doing . Proper circus

Comment

Working...
                                X