So many negative minded fans on this site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    I don't think that's quite true Bush. I remember back in the late 90s when qpr.org was the main site, and you could go down the Bush Ranger on a Saturday and meet literally hundreds of fans, all proper fans, who knew each other from that forum. In fact I'd find it a bit strange if people weren't at least looking at the forums, if not posting. I'm sure there are fans who don't bother with the internet much, or fan sites, but I reckon they're in the minority.
    Hundreds in the bushranger?? I loved to meet my ol man back in the day before a game for a cple and just because a few went into one pub does not represent our fan base-the hundreds must have forgot to post every week. There was another 20 boozers down the bush or harrow rd,grove,latimer,northolt etc that didn't go to the keybourd partys. Our forums represent a small lot of ours.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
      I don't think that's quite true Bush. I remember back in the late 90s when qpr.org was the main site, and you could go down the Bush Ranger on a Saturday and meet literally hundreds of fans, all proper fans, who knew each other from that forum. In fact I'd find it a bit strange if people weren't at least looking at the forums, if not posting. I'm sure there are fans who don't bother with the internet much, or fan sites, but I reckon they're in the minority.
      Hundreds in the bushranger?? I loved to meet my ol man back in the day before a game for a cple and just because a few went into one pub does not represent our fan base-the hundreds must have forgot to post every week. There was another 20 boozers down the bush or harrow rd,grove,latimer,northolt etc that didn't go to the keybourd partys. Our forums represent a small lot of ours.
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• Of the group of mates I meet every match, one reads here almost daily but rarely posts, one reads LFW, one might have a look on various sites occasionally but that's it.
        It astonishes me that people don't waste the hours on here that I do. But they don't. Always amuses me when one comes out with what they think is the latest rumour, only for me to realise we've done it to death on here and it's long been forgotten.

Comment

• Hmm, you could be right. Yeah, on a good day, hundreds in the BR. Everyone's got a different perspective. I like what Vespa wrote. Sums it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by conners View Post
            We do not deserve to stay up with this quality of support. We are blessed with a disproportionate amount of life's moaners in our fan base.

They will tell you that they do their moaning on here and turn up on a Saturday and support the team. The reality is, that they moan on here, turn up on a Saturday and wait to see evidence to back up their views, sitting their quietly throughout. Yes, we have many good supporters also, but this negative group of fans play a huge part in bringing the atmosphere down in the ground.

Support at the last few home games has been poor, very poor. The destiny of the club is in the arms of the fans. That does not instill me with much confidence.

Cue the moaners to come back at me. Save your energy and try and do what you are supposed to be doing. SUPPORT YOUR TEAM and create an atmosphere where they want to walk onto the Loftus Road pitch, not now in which they will want to hide.
            Stupisted post ever on this forum.
            Congratulatioan

Comment

• Originally posted by hh9 View Post
              Stupisted post ever on this forum.
              Congratulatioan
              Oh the irony...
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                Oh the irony...
                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                  Sorry Bush but i would say the more fanatical of rangers fans post online and that WATRB is a microcosm the fanbase. Dont know any rangers fan that is happy with Redknapp or Fernandes.
                  This may be awkward but, I'm more than happy with Tony, and accepting of Harry, extremely supportive of him until the end of the season certainly.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

This may be awkward but, I'm more than happy with Tony, and accepting of Harry, extremely supportive of him until the end of the season certainly.
                    Not awkward mate...just a bit deluded imo but thats your prerogative and if thats your opinion then stick to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                      Of the group of mates I meet every match, one reads here almost daily but rarely posts, one reads LFW, one might have a look on various sites occasionally but that's it.
                      It astonishes me that people don't waste the hours on here that I do. But they don't. Always amuses me when one comes out with what they think is the latest rumour, only for me to realise we've done it to death on here and it's long been forgotten.
                      same...the few who i know that dont read any messageboards are the ones that are 2 or 3 days behind the rumours and news :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                        most rangers who are proper rangers are not on messageboards-they couldn't give a monkeys about going on line to chat sithe about us.
                        Tbh i dont know many rangers fans anymore that dont go to the messageboards and have a read. Mind you most of the ones i know these days are younger than me so maybe an age thing? :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by vespa View Post
                          Dunno about that V, out of the little clique of my lot that are Rangers ,i`m the only one who wastes away my life on here !
                          Your probably right mate as i just thought of loads that dont (but dont tell Bush cos im trying to win this fookin argument and make my point :-) )

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                            Some very good posts in this thread.

And then there are the ludicrous ones defending Redknapp and the even more ludicrous OP attaching any blame whatsoever to the fans.

After so long away from the top division, we finally made it back. Hughes and Redknapp failed us and sent us down. And in doing so put us millions in debt. As much as I like the bloke, TF and his colleagues have to take their share of the blame for that.

I have had about as much as I can take of Redknapp, his dire football, hopeless man management, negative tactics, inability to get more from such an expensively assembled team and his constant stream of lies and excuses.

If anybody wants to use the fact that the likes on Man Utd and a few others have squads for whom they paid far more money and earn far more than our players, then they should at least be prepared to accept the blindingly obvious fact that there are plenty of clubs with less expensively assembled squads, that appear to be doing rather better.

Absolutely no excuse for not surviving in this league, given the amount of money invested. Some might want to make excuses, but some of us don't want to hear them any more. We would like to see improvement in performances and results and a bit less hot air and posturing.
                            On the money.

Comment

• I like most people probably don't enjoy moaning about the team , however I don't think we sit out think we should sit and think it's 21c and sunny when the basic faults with the playing set up are there for everyone to see .
                              As a group of supporters we haven't any sense of continunity for over 20 years since Gerry Francis left in 1994 and he inherited a team on the up from the great Don Howe . We had small periods of calm in between chaos and instability .Hopefully the groundwork being done by Les Ferdinand will bear fruit and stability will return to W12 , a key facet of this will be the template the new manager will have work to , as you would expect Harry Redknapp to retire at the end of season

Comment

I have more proof of the fact that they don't have an issue with the manager than the lot suggesting otherwise. I am not making assumptions, I am going by what individuals at the club playing or not playing have told me. That is significantly more proof than any other point brought up on the matter.
                                this did tickle me I must admit

Comment

Working...
                                X