Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
    Some very good posts in this thread.

And then there are the ludicrous ones defending Redknapp and the even more ludicrous OP attaching any blame whatsoever to the fans.

After so long away from the top division, we finally made it back. Hughes and Redknapp failed us and sent us down. And in doing so put us millions in debt. As much as I like the bloke, TF and his colleagues have to take their share of the blame for that.

I have had about as much as I can take of Redknapp, his dire football, hopeless man management, negative tactics, inability to get more from such an expensively assembled team and his constant stream of lies and excuses.

If anybody wants to use the fact that the likes on Man Utd and a few others have squads for whom they paid far more money and earn far more than our players, then they should at least be prepared to accept the blindingly obvious fact that there are plenty of clubs with less expensively assembled squads, that appear to be doing rather better.

Absolutely no excuse for not surviving in this league, given the amount of money invested. Some might want to make excuses, but some of us don't want to hear them any more. We would like to see improvement in performances and results and a bit less hot air and posturing.
    Brilliant and very eloquent post there Big Fella.....

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
      I think your a good poster. But I'm not having it that this ain't redknapps fault. Sooner he's gone the better. Club needs some direction.
      It's not about him being good or bad I was answering about the players being unhappy and I think nearly all are happy with him I gave reasons why Hoilet SWP Traore Adel and Phillips aren't happy with him cos he doesn't want them here and if we're being honest nor do most of us

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        I have more proof of the fact that they don't have an issue with the manager than the lot suggesting otherwise. I am not making assumptions, I am going by what individuals at the club playing or not playing have told me. That is significantly more proof than any other point brought up on the matter.
        I definitely believe you

Comment

I don't think on the whole the players have an issue with the manager. Although there are always going to be players who are not happy. This was not the case when MH was manager. It was obvious that the players were unhappy, and very rarely made any effort whatsoever.

Everybody is talking about bringing in a new manager. There is no guarantee a new manager will be any better. When Redknapp came most fans were happy. Now two years later, fans think he is the worst manager we ever had.

One positive thing about this season was the game against Leicester. It was exciting and most agree that it was one of the best games in the premiership this season. These are the things we need to remember.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
            I don't think on the whole the players have an issue with the manager. Although there are always going to be players who are not happy. This was not the case when MH was manager. It was obvious that the players were unhappy, and very rarely made any effort whatsoever.

Everybody is talking about bringing in a new manager. There is no guarantee a new manager will be any better. When Redknapp came most fans were happy. Now two years later, fans think he is the worst manager we ever had.
            One positive thing about this season was the game against Leicester. It was exciting and most agree that it was one of the best games in the premiership this season. These are the things we need to remember.

I´m not an Oracle, but your statement should imply that Harry and his coaches have done a lot wrong during these two years.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

We are one point from safety ! ONE

Regardless of which league we are in, we are likely to have a new manager next season.

We are a small club in the top division in England. We have no right to be anywhere other than the bottom third of the table. That is where we are. We need to be outside the bottom three come May.

My point is that I have seen enough in the games we have won at home to suggest we have enough to get over the line. The fans played a large part in many of them games yet we weren't necessarily playing pretty football. It is the same squad of players.

In recent matches, the fans have been a lot quieter. They have become too negative and believing all the anti QPR crap that is written in the papers etc.

Block that rubbish out. Make Loftus Road into a fortress again til the end of the season and we will survive.

Carry on being negative and we will be watching Championship football without Redknapp next season. Get behind the team and you will be watching Premiership football under a different manager. It is your choice but YOU as much as Fernandes, Redknapp etc have a part to play in our destiny.

Stand up and be counted and don't act like a coward. Don't be looking to blame someone else all the time. Ask yourself are you doing everything as a fan on match days to do your bit ?
              Last edited by conners; 24-01-2015, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
                We are one point from safety ! ONE

Regardless of which league we are in, we are likely to have a new manager next season.

We are a small club in the top division in England. We have no right to be anywhere other than the bottom third of the table. That is where we are. We need to be outside the bottom three come May.

My point is that I have seen enough in the games we have won at home to suggest we have enough to get over the line. The fans played a large part in many of them games yet we weren't necessarily playing pretty football. It is the same squad of players.

In recent matches, the fans have been a lot quieter. They have become too negative and believing all the anti QPR crap that is written in the papers etc.Block that rubbish out. Make Loftus Road into a fortress again til the end of the season and we will survive.

Carry on being negative and we will be watching Championship football without Redknapp next season. Get behind the team and you will be watching Premiership football under a different manager. It is your choice but YOU as much as Fernandes, Redknapp etc have a part to play in our destiny.

Stand up and be counted and don't act like a coward. Don't be looking to blame someone else all the time. Ask yourself are you doing everything as a fan on match days to do your bit ?

What part of it is crap? I´m just curious.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Stories about Redknapp having so many games to save his job. Nearly every story written by a journalist about QPR in recent years has a negative spin on it. When was the last time that the press wrote something positive ?

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                    What part of it is crap? I´m just curious.
                    Ws all over the papers that If we lost to man u he was sacked. Massive thread on it, didnt you see it?

Comment

Some very good posts in this thread.

And then there are the ludicrous ones defending Redknapp and the even more ludicrous OP attaching any blame whatsoever to the fans.

After so long away from the top division, we finally made it back. Hughes and Redknapp failed us and sent us down. And in doing so put us millions in debt. As much as I like the bloke, TF and his colleagues have to take their share of the blame for that.

I have had about as much as I can take of Redknapp, his dire football, hopeless man management, negative tactics, inability to get more from such an expensively assembled team and his constant stream of lies and excuses.

If anybody wants to use the fact that the likes on Man Utd and a few others have squads for whom they paid far more money and earn far more than our players, then they should at least be prepared to accept the blindingly obvious fact that there are plenty of clubs with less expensively assembled squads, that appear to be doing rather better.

Absolutely no excuse for not surviving in this league, given the amount of money invested. Some might want to make excuses, but some of us don't want to hear them any more. We would like to see improvement in performances and results and a bit less hot air and posturing.
                      Ludicrous post.

Comment

Stories about Redknapp having so many games to save his job. Nearly every story written by a journalist about QPR in recent years has a negative spin on it. When was the last time that the press wrote something positive ?

That´s true, not very often..
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                          Ludicrous post.
                          Glad you are happy being in the bottom three and knocked out of both cups by teams two divisions below us.

I and many others are not. And I think you'll find it has more to do with Redknapp than it does the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Ws all over the papers that If we lost to man u he was sacked. Massive thread on it, didnt you see it?
                            Yepp,I did.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

We are one point from safety ! ONE...
                              Wake up and do the maths, we are 20+ points from safety with a meagre 19 points gained in over half of the season.
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Glad you are happy being in the bottom three and knocked out of both cups by teams two divisions below us.

I and many others are not. And I think you'll find it has more to do with Redknapp than it does the fans.
                                Its just a fact of life now that nobody really cares about the cups. Todays results prove that. It all ended years ago when man ure pulled out to play a show game for money.

Comment

Working...
                                X