Mike Cheating f*** pig Dean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
    I think the easy answer to this situation is as follows.

If the ref had allowed the goal to stand, I doubt that there would have been too many complaints from anybody involved in football. It would have been seen, quite rightly, as a gaff by Joe Hart which led to a goal. No fuss would have been made at all.

Plus of course, we all know despite the fact that others may attempt to argue otherwise, that if we had been playing a "lesser" team, that goal would have stood.
    Agree, basically the so called lesser teams are not only playing the so called bigger teams but also the ref. double whammy.

Comment

• From the FA website, rule 13.
      "If, when a free kick is taken by the defending team from inside its own penalty area, the ball is not kicked directly out of the penalty area:

•the kick is retaken"

the first touch by Hart did not go out of the penalty area. Kick retaken. Correct decision by the lino who saw it who then told Dean.

Comment

• FA rule 99

when the darling of the premier league is only a "little bit" offside and only handballs it a "little bit" the goal shall stand.

FA rule 100

when a player from a smaller team commits their first foul they shall instantly be Carded when a bigger team constantly fouls they shall be ignored for as long as possible

Comment

• Originally posted by 3London View Post
          FA rule 99

when the darling of the premier league is only a "little bit" offside and only handballs it a "little bit" the goal shall stand.

FA rule 100

when a player from a smaller team commits their first foul they shall instantly be Carded when a bigger team constantly fouls they shall be ignored for as long as possible

Brilliant

Comment

• Originally posted by twranger View Post
            From the FA website, rule 13.
            "If, when a free kick is taken by the defending team from inside its own penalty area, the ball is not kicked directly out of the penalty area:

•the kick is retaken"

the first touch by Hart did not go out of the penalty area. Kick retaken. Correct decision by the lino who saw it who then told Dean.
            So why were we told it's for 2 touches?...Joe Hart was "claiming" this and the lino mouthing similar into his mic.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3London View Post
              FA rule 99

FA rule 100

LOL sweet as

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                So why were we told it's for 2 touches?...Joe Hart was "claiming" this and the lino mouthing similar into his mic.
                Bloody hell, 5 pages of complete nonsense!

The correct rule has been quoted several times above. On a goal kick or a free kick inside the penalty area, the ball is not in play until it has left the area. If it is touched a SECOND time by anybody (on either team) before it has left the area, or if it doesn't have enough steam to get out of the area, the kick is retaken.

That is the rule, and that has been the rule for at least 50 years! As others have said, the situation with Green was identical to the one with Hart - the ball was touched a second time before it left the area so the kick had to be retaken.

I hope that doesn't make me a know all but having played as a defender in my day (30 years ago!) I know that rule very well because it saved me on a number of occasions when my keeper tried to take an ill advised short goal kick to me and I was under pressure - in that case I just stepped into the area and played it back to the keeper and it had to be retaken.
                Last edited by dsqpr; 09-11-2014, 09:23 PM.
                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                  Only the case if it was a goal kick. but this was a free kick and as i said in another thread, the ball is live as soon as the free kick is taken
                  As I said on the other thread, this is not correct. A free kick to the defending team inside the penalty area is not in play until it has left the penalty area. If it is touched a second time before it has left the penalty area, it must be retaken.
                  'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• Next time we're holding onto a slim lead and need to waste time, instead of heading to the corner with the ball, Green should just double touch his goal kicks. you could waste a shitload of time retaking the kick over and over again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Westway View Post
                      Next time we're holding onto a slim lead and need to waste time, instead of heading to the corner with the ball, Green should just double touch his goal kicks. you could waste a shitload of time retaking the kick over and over again.
                      If we want Green to get booked and then sent off, that would be an excellent approach!

Comment

• Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                        Bloody hell, 5 pages of complete nonsense!

The correct rule has been quoted several times above. On a goal kick or a free kick inside the penalty area, the ball is not in play until it has left the area. If it is touched a SECOND time by anybody (on either team) before it has left the area, or if it doesn't have enough steam to get out of the area, the kick is retaken.

That is the rule, and that has been the rule for at least 50 years! As others have said, the situation with Green was identical to the one with Hart - the ball was touched a second time before it left the area so the kick had to be retaken.

I hope that doesn't make me a know all but having played as a defender in my day (30 years ago!) I know that rule very well because it saved me on a number of occasions when my keeper tried to take an ill advised short goal kick to me and I was under pressure - in that case I just stepped into the area and played it back to the keeper and it had to be retaken.
                        But it ain't the same is it....Green never kicked it himself twice, unlike Hart. Green played the ball and the west ham player was inside the box and not 10yrds...Unlike Chaz.
                        As i posted earlier the rules are s**t and City should not have an advantage for a clumsy mistake their player made.
                        Big difference between an opponent intercepting the pass to a player mis-kicking it. As someone posted the law is an ***
                        Last edited by QPRDave; 09-11-2014, 10:00 PM.

Comment

• Anyway ds yeah you're right it is obviously the rule, and we got a point. Plenty of positives again from a Rangers performance..

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            But it ain't the same is it....Green never kicked it himself twice, unlike Hart. Green played the ball and the west ham player was inside the box and not 10yrds...Unlike Chaz.
                            As i posted earlier the rules are s**t and City should not have an advantage for a clumsy mistake their player made.
                            Big difference between an opponent intercepting the pass to a player mis-kicking it. As someone posted the law is an ***

Biggest difference was that Joe Hart messed up accidentally, I'm still not sure what Rob Green was trying to do.

Same rule applies in both cases, in so far as the ball was not in play in either case before the second touch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Westway View Post
                              Next time we're holding onto a slim lead and need to waste time, instead of heading to the corner with the ball, Green should just double touch his goal kicks. you could waste a shitload of time retaking the kick over and over again.
                              this will be the norm for teams holding on to a narrow lead in the last 5 now. rule has to be changed
                              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

• Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                                this will be the norm for teams holding on to a narrow lead in the last 5 now. rule has to be changed
                                No it won't, time wasting is still a bookable offence.

Comment

Working...
                                X