Mike Cheating f*** pig Dean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
    Have you ever heard the phrase "defending the indefensible"? We're not saying that the yellow card weren't yellows for our players....just that City players also committed similar fouls that they should've been booked for, and weren't. It really isn't too difficult to understand. That is rewarding Manchester City unfairly, the very definition of cheating.
    So in your eyes if a QPR player gets booked then a man citeh player must get booked ... I'm sorry last time I check the law book cautions were made on a case by case basis not well I booked a player from team A so the next foul from
    Team b must be cautioned next time he commits a foul...

I don't think that's cheating ...

Comment

I have not seen him ref a decent game for us yet.

Comment

I meant fair for us.

Comment

Worst performance from a ref since Gurnham Singh and I ain't joking.

Farking disgraceful.

Comment

[QUOTE=PompeyRanger;1345164]Not overly specific but can you explain why referee dean cheated by yellow carding our players ... Why weren't they yellow cards. Just because a citeh player
            Commits a fail and doesn't get a yellow does mean our can't be a yellow ....

Example Richards dune tackle was waiste hight as nasir was showing his stud marks to everyone the ball is played on the floor a reckless tackle = yellow surely a foul is a foul why book one teams players and not the others , defend the ref all you want but the man is a inept fool

Comment

I'm terms of the hand ball ... For aguero goals ...
              I couldn't see 100%

Here's how I remember you tell me where I'm wrong ...

Big lump from mid field to aguero
              So mile dean would have been in the middle of the pitch

As soon as the long ball happens he would have been running towards our
              End ...

Serigo take the ball out of the air behind rich dune so
              Potential that dunn is block the line of sight...

Question did the ba bounce up and Sergio move his hand to the ball like a basketball player
              Or did it hit his arm???

I THINK it bounced up and hit his arm... I don't think he bounced like a basketball player

So with a potential blocked view.. How did referee dean cheat here?

Comment

IMO you should treat both same, watching that game he didn't.

He was over harsh on QPR fouls, giving us yellow cards, blowing up for the slightest of hand balls (Austin in the second half) but when it came to Man City he treated them differently and let them off, and one they scored from.

To me that's cheating, but he should also be taken to the court for not knowing the rules. But i do accept your debate and point that all of that is IMO - which you will not convince otherwise
                One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Originally posted by Manx Hoop View Post
                  Maybe maybe maybe, do one pompousranger
                  Big talk what's your problem .... #keyboardWarrior

Comment

Anyway, I think hes a cheat.
                    Stand and Deliver!

Comment

i'll watch m.o.t.d then make up my mind whether or not he is a cheat

Comment

Originally posted by PompeyRanger View Post
                        So in your eyes if a QPR player gets booked then a man citeh player must get booked ... I'm sorry last time I check the law book cautions were made on a case by case basis not well I booked a player from team A so the next foul from
                        Team b must be cautioned next time he commits a foul...

I don't think that's cheating ...
                        You're posting like a complete melt at this point. I'm saying that City players committed very similar fouls to the ones our players were booked for. Of course cards should be dished out on a "case by case" basis, but if the cases i.e. fouls are all virtually identical then how can you possibly distinguish between them, to the point where you are definitely certain one is a card and one isn't?

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                          you're posting like a complete melt at this point. I'm saying that city players committed very similar fouls to the ones our players were booked for. Of course cards should be dished out on a "case by case" basis, but if the cases i.e. Fouls are all virtually identical then how can you possibly distinguish between them, to the point where you are definitely certain one is a card and one isn't?
                          good post surrey

Comment

Here's the rule on the double kick in the box:

"If, when a free kick is taken by the defending team inside it's own penalty area, the ball is not kicked directly out of the penalty area: the kick is retaken"

Seems a harsh rule in this case because you are giving a second chance to the player who screwed it up but that's the FIFA rule!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

Ya Ya and sagno and cliché should all have had yellow cards BEFORE we got our first, no way was Sandros any worse than those 3's tackles ! Augero was offside for their first goal plus controlled with his hand ! All in all not a great performance from DEAN in the first half, in fact very very poor indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                                Here's the rule on the double kick in the box:

"If, when a free kick is taken by the defending team inside it's own penalty area, the ball is not kicked directly out of the penalty area: the kick is retaken"

Seems a harsh rule in this case because you are giving a second chance to the player who screwed it up but that's the FIFA rule!
                                That's mental gator, can see a few teams playing on this. gives the keeper a second chance which is bowlarks
                                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                                X