Mike Cheating f*** pig Dean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nick View Post
    Neville was saying we should have bee given an indirect free kick NOT let Hart re-take the goal kick. And I agree as it was Harts fault, we should of been given some sort of advantage.
    Anywhere else on the pitch and that's right. In the area and it's a retake sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
      Anywhere else on the pitch and that's right. In the area and it's a retake sadly.
      Oh right, well if thats the rule then so be it cant really argue..... BUT for many other decisions there's certainly an argument, almost routinely booking us, constantly letting them get away with out bookings, close call for a hand ball/offside for there goals etc.... And in general just a lack of consistency throughout the game.
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

i was in the pub watching and random people in the pub were saying how bias he was, why do decisions always go to so called 'big teams' hope he gets downgraded to confrence the ######

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
          Oh right, well if thats the rule then so be it cant really argue..... BUT for many other decisions there's certainly an argument, almost routinely booking us, constantly letting them get away with out bookings, close call for a hand ball/offside for there goals etc.... And in general just a lack of consistency throughout the game.
          He set the scene when he didn't book Nasri, but booked Sandro almost immediately afterwards.

Our bookings were pretty much fair enough, Dunne could have seen red.

I don't recall many if any City challenges after that I thought were yellows. I think it looked more lopsided than it was because we were throwing in some rash challenges, and they had most of the ball for long periods.

We were certainly unlucky, in hindsight the refs performance doesn't look as crooked. The rules worked massively in Joe Hart's favour for the second disallowed goal, but the ref and his assistants got that absolutely right, which is impressive seeing that no-one else knew what the hell was going on at the time. Sadly they got the Aguero goal wrong.

Dean will have better games, but he will have worse too.

I'm more pissed off with the 'experts' reaction to the Aguero goal. That's the real disgrace. Had that happened in a top four clash, they'd be going mental about it. But as he's a genius what's the real harm, it's only against QPR....

Comment

Funny how Dean and his ### istants can spot a small double touch with players blocking their view in city's favour but not a hanball in our favour.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              Funny how Dean and his ### istants can spot a small double touch with players blocking their view in city's favour but not a hanball in our favour.
              More likely they missed it, or cheated?

The Joe Hart mistake was a stationary ball, with a clear view for the linesman, especially as he's specifically looking to ensure the kick is taken properly. The Aguero goal was a quick break and less clear cut at full pace. I didn't see the handball until the replay, my first reaction was the same as the comms, it was a brilliantly taken goal.

I was just as furious as anyone during the game, but less so having watched the game again, and watched the replays.

The Clint Hill 'goal' and the Ashley Young diving from previous seasons were far worse injustices than last night.

Comment

Sandro, Dunne and Isla all booked. Clichy and Mangala not booked for challenges which were no worse. Nasri only booked retrospectively in a token attempt to even things up. Where's the consistency I ask?

Not to mention Aguero's 'goal' being offside and handballed.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                  Not before the second touch. The goal was disallowed correctly, if not morally...
                  The rule needs changing. If you take a foul throw it becomes a throw for the opponents. QPR should have been awarded an indirect free kick. The officials missed the handball for Aguero's 1st. They missed a handball in the box, somehow spotted Austin's which led to the 2nd equaliser, but perhaps the worst was the biased bookings for sliding challenges from Sandro and Vargas having not booked the City players for their similar earlier challenges.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                    The rule needs changing. If you take a foul throw it becomes a throw for the opponents. .
                    No argument with this.

Comment

there is no way that the linesman could have seen the first touch which moved the ball a inch.
                      gotta be something fishy there. was dean wired to sky ?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                        there is no way that the linesman could have seen the first touch which moved the ball a inch.
                        gotta be something fishy there. was dean wired to sky ?
                        He did spot it Sky have shown the lino saying into mike as soon as it happened two touches

Comment

Regardless of what happened I think the ref's should also have a post match interview.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            Sandro, Dunne and Isla all booked. Clichy and Mangala not booked for challenges which were no worse. Nasri only booked retrospectively in a token attempt to even things up. Where's the consistency I ask?

Not to mention Aguero's 'goal' being offside and handballed.
                            I watched the commentary last night when I got back and Gary Neville was going mad when he went to book Sandro for his first foul when he let Clichy and Mangala get away with ones that were of the same level.

I don't mind if a ref has a bad game and both teams get bad decisions but when it seems to go one way then it does annoy me.

There was also the Sagna handball for the penalty that seems to have been overlooked and also how Charlie got pulled up for his handball that was a shoulder and put him through, and from that free-kick City scored.

Just seemed to be very eagle eyed when it came to spotting anything against us, but not so the other way round.

I'm sure he's not intentionally cheating but it does come across that way as his performance was quite biased.

Comment

Each side should be able to twice call for reviews of decisions. It happens in NFL. It takes the pressure off the officials. And it adds to the excitement. The ref would review it on the video and then make the call. And they explain their decision to the crowd at the match. As it is only folk watching on Sky know what happened if they haven't a view of the incident. Sitting in P Block in the Ellerslie I didn't know that Charlie was clearly offside for the first disallowed goal (I saw that Aguero was offside and handled for their first.....).

Comment

to those disagreeing with the Hart incident, West Ham had a goal disallowed against us a few weeks back, with the ref enforcing that EXACT same rule. These things work both ways. No one seems to have picked up on that one!

Comment

Working...
                                X