Mike Cheating f*** pig Dean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
    That's mental gator, can see a few teams playing on this. gives the keeper a second chance which is bowlarks
    Quite possibly the worst conceived rule in football today ! Really don't understand how this was anything but a goal, Keeper ####s up and gives away a goal, quite simple really.......how and why does he get another chance ? Just doesn't make sense FIFA at their best.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
      That's mental gator, can see a few teams playing on this. gives the keeper a second chance which is bowlarks
      Yep! I have refereed and coached quite a bit in my day and I was confused as to the rule, it doesn't make sense to reward a mistake!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
        Quite possibly the worst conceived rule in football today ! Really don't understand how this was anything but a goal, Keeper ####s up and gives away a goal, quite simple really.......how and why does he get another chance ? Just doesn't make sense FIFA at their best.
        As someone posted earlier, the ref should be able to play an advantage at his discretion!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

of course, MOTD didnt cover any of the referring controversies. dont want to get into it with the FA probably.
          Rangers Til I Die
          follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
            As someone posted earlier, the ref should be able to play an advantage at his discretion!
            It's not a foul though Carl, so advantage does not apply. It's the same kind of thing as taking a free kick when the ball is moving - not allowed, you have to take it over.

This has been the rule for as long as I can remember. I don't think there is anything wrong with it. What happened today was an absolute fluke and won't happen again for another 50 years! As a defender I always knew that if the keeper tried a short goal kick to me and a forward came up to put me under pressure, all I needed to do was step into the box and play the ball so that the goal kick would have to be retaken.

It just pi$$es me off that Dean had the eyesight of a hawk on that one and the eyesight of a bat on Aguero's handball.

I didn't think he was as bad as some have suggested, and it is just disappointment taking to accuse him of cheating, but it certainly did seem as though City got the benefit of more decisions than we did (but certainly not all of them!).
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              Why ain't this #### got a number on his shirt?..In fact why is he not wearing a purple one...####in ##### ####### ####
              Not one of your better posts Dave. Watch the game again. City got more decisions that we did but they didn't get them all by any means and to call Dean a cheat is ridiculous and bang out of order.
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Not sure what game you are watching but:

1. Dean got it right in the second disallowed goal because Hart made two touches and the ball did not pass the box between the two shots.
                2. Aguero's first goal despite the ball touched his hand the the touch was minimal and not east to see. If it had been our striker, not one would have said handball. Even If some say he was offside, it was not that clear just like Austin's goal. Look at the goals again and you will notice this.

Not defending the ref, but put yourself in their shoes. It's not easy to make decsions sometimes when you or your lino cannot see when there are a crowd of players arond the ball blocking your view.
                Last edited by Yousef; 09-11-2014, 12:30 PM.
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Talk to us about the bookings know all?

Can't wait for your reply.

Comment

the bookings definitely had a bearing on the game, we all thought at half-time Harry would have to make changes. Sandro? I'm in no doubt had Aguero not equalised on 83 minutes, the ref would have played to midnight until they did. Proud to be an r's fan, great performance
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Edited your post at 07:27 but can't answer my question on bookings from 07:21?

Hmmm wonder why that is.

Comment

the aguero goal was offside but should have been given by the assistant, the hand ball would have been hard to see and if he dont see it he cant give it, the bookings were one sided (which is a big club thing) ...... my one argument is if a manager says anything about a referees performance he is fined, and yet the ref just goes home and doesnt have to explain some of the decisions he has made (decisions which could make or break a club)

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          Just think it's Hart's mistake, so we should've been given an advantage.
                          Neville was saying we should have bee given an indirect free kick NOT let Hart re-take the goal kick. And I agree as it was Harts fault, we should of been given some sort of advantage.
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

This 2 touch....nobody saw it and yet every one saw the off side and hand ball !! getting p!ssed off

Comment

Mic the refs up like in Rugby and American Football. Might help the relationship with the Crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                                Neville was saying we should have bee given an indirect free kick NOT let Hart re-take the goal kick. And I agree as it was Harts fault, we should of been given some sort of advantage.
                                Exactly yesterday Isla took a foul throw Ref calls it back and gives the throw to them same principle should apply to Hart he screwed up yet gets a second bite at the cherry. If that had been a free kick in the centre circle and Toure had double kicked it I have no doubt ref would have given the ball to us to play on

Comment

Working...
                                X