No announcement yet.

Mike Cheating f*** pig Dean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok ... Let me ask a question please provide specific example of how/ when he cheated, I have been discuss this with the old man all night. And there are a few decision that may/may not be correct however if they are close that means they could good either meaning that's not cheating ....

Please advise with specific examples

I will start - first goal Charlie Austin at least 6-8 yards off side... No goal indirect free kick awarded ...

2) hart kicks a free kick twice, that's incorrect you can't have 2 touches from a corner or a penalty so a re-take was awarded.
    If it was a penalty and the penalty taker kicks the ball again after it hit the post, that would be a indirect free kick to the opposition (kicking the. All twice).. Maybe he got that wrong .. It's a once in a life time decision is that really cheating ???

Please let talk about specifics... And discuss

Comment

Originally posted by PompeyRanger View Post
      Ok ... Let me ask a question please provide specific example of how/ when he cheated, I have been discuss this with the old man all night. And there are a few decision that may/may not be correct however if they are close that means they could good either meaning that's not cheating ....

I will start - first goal Charlie Austin at least 6-8 yards off side... No goal indirect free kick awarded ...

2) hart kicks a free kick twice, that's incorrect you can't have 2 touches from a corner or a penalty so a re-take was awarded.
      If it was a penalty and the penalty taker kicks the ball again after it hit the post, that would be a indirect free kick to the opposition (kicking the. All twice).. Maybe he got that wrong .. It's a once in a life time decision is that really cheating ???

city gave away 3 fouls in the 1st half that were just as bad if not worse than the ones that our boys were booked for....

Comment

If a penalty or corner taker have two touches, the player in possession will have to re-take. So, he is punished.....not the opposite side. Right?

Comment

How about carding everything in a blue and white shirt for starters, whilst letting City get away with murder - Nasri could've been sent off twice. There's also the not so small matter of Aguero's blatant handball / offisde for the 1st goal - The offside I can partially forgive as it was tight, but everyone in the ground saw the handball apart from the officials. Can you think of another refereeing performance worse than that. because I can't?

Comment

1st goal was not only offside but handball too.
            His haste at booking QPR players for tackles that City players who made identical challenges were not booked.
            Is he your dad?

Comment

Turned down a pen too when Fer hit one which was destined for the net but appeared to be stopped by a city hand

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                How about carding everything in a blue and white shirt for starters, whilst letting City get away with murder - Nasri could've been sent off twice. There's also the not so small matter of Aguero's blatant handball / offisde for the 1st goal - The offside I can partially forgive as it was tight, but everyone in the ground saw the handball apart from the officials. Can you think of another refereeing performance worse than that. because I can't?
                Absolutely spot on, The 'big' clubs always get the decisions, it was so bad it was embarrassing!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Turned down a pen too when Fer hit one which was destined for the net but appeared to be stopped by a city hand
                  He is useless. Look at some of those cards he gave us.

Comment

PompeyRangers - When Hart accidentally kicked the ball with his wrong foot, he then immediatly kicked the ball with his correct foot. The ball was still moving, so by the law of football was still active asit was moving and hart could not lick it again until someone else has or the ball stops within the area, only then is it a dead ball. When the ball fell to Austin, the ref should have played the advantage and Austin goal should have stood or as a minimum a free kick to us. With that the yellow cards and the their first goal being off side and handball i still say we were cheated.
                    One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                      city gave away 3 fouls in the 1st half that were just as bad if not worse than the ones that our boys were booked for....
                      Not overly specific but can you explain why referee dean cheated by yellow carding our players ... Why weren't they yellow cards. Just because a citeh player
                      Commits a fail and doesn't get a yellow does mean our can't be a yellow ....

Example Richards dune tackle was waiste hight as nasir was showing his stud marks to everyone the ball is played on the floor a reckless tackle = yellow card

Comment

Not overly specific but can you explain why referee dean cheated by yellow carding our players ... Why weren't they yellow cards. Just because a citeh player
                        Commits a fail and doesn't get a yellow does mean our can't be a yellow ....

Example Richards dune tackle was waiste hight as nasir was showing his stud marks to everyone the ball is played on the floor a reckless tackle = yellow card
                        Have you ever heard the phrase "defending the indefensible"? We're not saying that the yellow card weren't yellows for our players....just that City players also committed similar fouls that they should've been booked for, and weren't. It really isn't too difficult to understand. That is rewarding Manchester City unfairly, the very definition of cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigears View Post

PompeyRangers - When Hart accidentally kicked the ball with his wrong foot, he then immediatly kicked the ball with his correct foot. The ball was still moving, so by the law of football was still active asit was moving and hart could not lick it again until someone else has or the ball stops within the area, only then is it a dead ball. When the ball fell to Austin, the ref should have played the advantage and Austin goal should have stood or as a minimum a free kick to us. With that the yellow cards and the their first goal being off side and handball i still say we were cheated.

I believe your correct I think he got it wrong ... It's not an every game
                          Decision ... So maybe he didn't know what to do , so gave a defensive call ... How is he cheating ?

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
                            He is useless. Look at some of those cards he gave us.
                            The cards he gave us were fair enough, it was the first one that came right after the Nasri challenge which didn't get one that was irritating. It did get the crowd back at fever pitch though, which really worked in our favour.

Dunne got a bit lucky with his awful challenge, and Barton might have got one for a studs up which he didn't.

It was the first City goal which was the really poor decision, and the possible pen.

Comment

Maybe maybe maybe, do one pompousranger

Comment

Besides missed penalties and looking biased against us on every foul, I think the scoring decisions/non decisions evened themselves out: Austin was slightly offside on the goal that counted and their 1st goal was slightly offside as well as the handball! The 2 touches by Hart from what I understand was unfortunately the correct call!
                                @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                                X