No announcement yet.

Mike Cheating f*** pig Dean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seen it time and time again with that clown. He always favours the big teams. It's as if he's frightened of the criticism he'll receive from managers of bigger clubs. He's obviously worked out criticism from a club like Man City means negative press for him whereas Arry having a moan after gets pretty much no coverage.

A few times yesterday he couldn't wait to get his yellow out. It was his chance to get some limelight and he couldn't wait to take it.

When he booked city players it was the total opposite. Gave himself time to think about it before givibgvthe caution.

Oh, and the tackle on Ysy when he was bought down. If he thought he dived why no yellow? Can yiu imagine him waving that away at Arsenal or United or chelsea if one of their players got chopped down on the break like that? No chance. Automatic card and booking, but not when it's at LR. It's easier for Mr dean to wave play on.

Put whatever spin on it you like. He cheated. He was more lenient with city as their champions. That's cheating in my eyes.
    Last edited by TW7R; 09-11-2014, 03:31 PM.

Comment

2 touch free kick

Apparently the rules say that it should be a retake. If the keeper makes that mistake, I don't get why he should be given a second chance, it should be an advantage to qpr or an indirect free kick to qpr. I don't understand this rules as it gives keepers the freedom to make mistakes
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
        to those disagreeing with the Hart incident, West Ham had a goal disallowed against us a few weeks back, with the ref enforcing that EXACT same rule. These things work both ways. No one seems to have picked up on that one!
        Totally different scenario. You can't compare the 2.

Comment

to those disagreeing with the Hart incident, West Ham had a goal disallowed against us a few weeks back, with the ref enforcing that EXACT same rule. These things work both ways. No one seems to have picked up on that one!
          Not the same rules. The opposition player was still in the box, Austin wasn't.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Could I make the point that if the same scenario took place further up the pitch it would have been different. Lets look at a more extreme case. A defender takes a free kick from the middle of the pitch. It is a poor free kick and no one is near the ball except him and an onrushing opposition player. He decides that instead of risking waiting for the opposition to reach the ball so he can tackle him fairly, he clears it before anyone else touches it. What does the ref do? Gives an indirect free kick to the opposition. So why doesn't he do that in this case?

Comment

Say he never kicked it a second time, where would that first touch take the ball? A few inches probably, not a chance it was going outside the box. So he gets to retake. Similar with a throw-in I think, if someone miss-throws the ball but it doesn't go passed the line, they get to retake it. That's how I see it anyway.

At the time though I was going absolutely mental though, looked like Hart slipped and passed it directly to Austin.
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                The ball was touched again before it left the area, therefore not live.

Comment

Could I make the point that if the same scenario took place further up the pitch it would have been different. Lets look at a more extreme case. A defender takes a free kick from the middle of the pitch. It is a poor free kick and no one is near the ball except him and an onrushing opposition player. He decides that instead of risking waiting for the opposition to reach the ball so he can tackle him fairly, he clears it before anyone else touches it. What does the ref do? Gives an indirect free kick to the opposition. So why doesn't he do that in this case?
                  The rule is different for inside the penalty area, ball is not back in play until it is out of the area.

Comment

Originally posted by TW7R View Post
                    Totally different scenario. You can't compare the 2.
                    Well, it was mentioned on MOTD and Lineker had rule 13 to hand and him and the pundits agreed it was exactly the same rule. They even showed the Wham goal. I suspect they know better than most "expert" fans.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                      The rule is different for inside the penalty area, ball is not back in play until it is out of the area.
                      Nope, that isn't true if it isn't a goal kick, which this wasn't. this was a free kick. the ball is live as soon as the touch is made. If it was a goal kick, then fair enough, but it was a free kick

Comment

Well, it was mentioned on MOTD and Lineker had rule 13 to hand and him and the pundits agreed it was exactly the same rule. They even showed the Wham goal. I suspect they know better than most "expert" fans.
                        Do they have refereeing licences? nope, I'm not an expert fan as you put it, but I do have a refereeing licence from the FA

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                          Say he never kicked it a second time, where would that first touch take the ball? A few inches probably, not a chance it was going outside the box. So he gets to retake. Similar with a throw-in I think, if someone miss-throws the ball but it doesn't go passed the line, they get to retake it. That's how I see it anyway.

At the time though I was going absolutely mental though, looked like Hart slipped and passed it directly to Austin.
                          Only the case if it was a goal kick. but this was a free kick and as i said in another thread, the ball is live as soon as the free kick is taken

Comment

Nope, that isn't true if it isn't a goal kick, which this wasn't. this was a free kick. the ball is live as soon as the touch is made. If it was a goal kick, then fair enough, but it was a free kick
                            Thought a free kick in the penalty box has the same rules applied as a goal kick, ie it has to leave the area before it is 'live'

Do you have the rule you're referring to to hand?

Comment

Do they have refereeing licences? nope, I'm not an expert fan as you put it, but I do have a refereeing licence from the FA
                              ....so you're an expert fan then! Probably more qualified than most to have an insightful and definitive opinion.

Comment

Did this need a new thread, when you're already having a discussion about it in another one?

Comment

Working...
                                X