Remy to Liverpool on 5 year deal confirmed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
    Oh well. He didn't want to stay & help us back up & he didn't want to stay now we're promoted so f€>k him.
    My attitude n all. Great player but comes across a big time Charlie. Wouldn't stay and fight for us, wouldn't drop wages to go elsewhere. Tar dar.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      My attitude n all. Great player but comes across a big time Charlie. Wouldn't stay and fight for us, wouldn't drop wages to go elsewhere. Tar dar.
      Do you call yourself Laura on twitter?
      Laura ‏@LauraF7x · 2h
      @tonyfernandes Good, that's how it should be. No 'big time Charlie's' wanted! ( not Austin ha ha)

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
        Do you call yourself Laura on twitter?
        Laura ‏@LauraF7x · 2h
        @tonyfernandes Good, that's how it should be. No 'big time Charlie's' wanted! ( not Austin ha ha)
        Your secret is out Matty

Comment

Can't help feeling ripped off on this deal especially when they sell borini to Sunderland for 14 Mill.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
            Can't help feeling ripped off on this deal especially when they sell borini to Sunderland for 14 Mill.
            Maybe Sunderland were ripped off.

Comment

I'm just glad this whole Remy saga is drawing to a close. Now we can look to get in a replacement.

Comment

The bid has been accepted. That's all. We all know from previous and current experience that there could still be a way to go on this one.

Comment

buy low, sell high......the basis of good business isn't it.
                  don't take it personally, not your money is it. No one has ripped you off!

Comment

Sky sports page now saying liverpool are telling remy to lower his wage demands . We will see if he values his wallet over a move

Comment

£8.5 mill.

Comment

Good business by Liverpool to be honest and I think that's why they're signing him. He's not going to be first choice so they won't be paying him the wages he wants. Also for the price, they can sell him in a year or two and make a nice profit. For me, it smacks of a business deal rather than badly wanting him.

Remy wants to play through the middle, which I doubt he'll get at Liverpool. He'll be competing to play in a wide role and I don't think that's his game, so really think it's a bad move for him.

Arsenal move made sense, this doesn't. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see this fall through, especially with Liverpool reportedly telling him to lower his demands, something he didn't do for Arsenal, who in my eyes, are a far better option.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                          Good business by Liverpool to be honest and I think that's why they're signing him. He's not going to be first choice so they won't be paying him the wages he wants. Also for the price, they can sell him in a year or two and make a nice profit. For me, it smacks of a business deal rather than badly wanting him.

Remy wants to play through the middle, which I doubt he'll get at Liverpool. He'll be competing to play in a wide role and I don't think that's his game, so really think it's a bad move for him.

Arsenal move made sense, this doesn't. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see this fall through, especially with Liverpool reportedly telling him to lower his demands, something he didn't do for Arsenal, who in my eyes, are a far better option.
                          Agree 100%

Comment

Liverpool who had a top team ethic last season seem to be doing everything possible to tear that up by signing everyone they can this close season

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Liverpool who had a top team ethic last season seem to be doing everything possible to tear that up by signing everyone they can this close season
                              Really? They've only signed 4 players so far I think? Lambert, Lallana, Can and Markovic. The Lambert one was a strange one, but certainly won't effect the team ethic. The other 3 are all young and very, very good players. I think they've done good business.

Comment

Totally agree with you 3London! He was worth 8M when he arrived, is now worth AT LEAST double that on the open market yet he is going for 8.5M.

I think this pretty much confirms the existence of the release clause.
                                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                                X