Remy to Liverpool on 5 year deal confirmed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Yousef View Post
    Apparentley, Borini has rejected the move to Sunderland. Does that mean Liverpool will pull out?
    Did he... I still think it will make no difference as Liverpool know they can sell him for £15-20m next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
      That makes it official? As in officially confirmed....?
      Where has the word official been used? Must of missed that.

Comment

• Oh come on JR, when ever reference is made to something via twitter it is as good as official isn't it
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
          Did he... I still think it will make no difference as Liverpool know they can sell him for £15-20m next year.
          To who? Teams were reluctant to buy him this summer at a knock down fee so what makes you think anyone will pay that

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
            To who? Teams were reluctant to buy him this summer at a knock down fee so what makes you think anyone will pay that
            I hope you're right Norths.

Comment

• Liverpool are now close to Origi.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

• Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                Liverpool are now close to Origi.
                Are they getting married?

Comment

• Not read all of this thread so apologies if I've skipped it but where exactly are we on Remy???... I've seen he's had a medical at Liverpool but failed it and I've also seen he went to Boston for a medical...... very very confused.com!!!

Does anyone actually know the facts??
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Mate as far as I know hes on his way to boston for the medical so once done h can join the rest of the liverpool squad.

Comment

• He didn't fail his medical, that was someone having a joke. I'm pretty sure if he had leprosy we would have a bigger problem in the squad!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                        Are they getting married?

Had to get my glasses as I read it as 'Liverpool are now close to orgy'
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                          Mate as far as I know hes on his way to boston for the medical so once done h can join the rest of the liverpool squad.
                          Oh right, cheers mate. If we can get Caulker that'll soften the blow. (Not completely)
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                            Mate as far as I know hes on his way to boston for the medical so once done h can join the rest of the liverpool squad.
                            That also makes no sense. Why would Liverpool buy a plane ticket for him to go to Boston Mass. for a medical, when he could just as easily have it in Liverpool.

Comment

• I can only imagine they want him to join up with the team and maybe their head phsio or medical team is in boston. Im sure the plane ticket price isnt a problem and if he does pass his medical he can simply meet up with the squad down the road for the tour - just a guess though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                                Oh right, cheers mate. If we can get Caulker that'll soften the blow. (Not completely)
                                I know mate, losing remy is hard but think becuase didnt have him last year its soften the blow for me a little bit. Caulker is a massive signing for us imo. I just hope no bloody release clause is in his deal so when he does move on we get decent money for him.
                                I wonder if we are now holding back caulker signing to be announced when remy leaves!!

Comment

Working...
                                X