Remy to Liverpool on 5 year deal confirmed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
    The Remy deal is good for the scousers as well.
    They are apparently getting £14million by offloading Borini.
    Joke really that they'll effectively get Loic Remy + £6m for Borini.....

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
      Thing is, the lad knows where the goal is and finds it every other game in the prem. A priceless commodity.
      Priceless as in like... £8m?

Comment

And so ends the most boring transfer story in football

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
          Priceless as in like... £8m?

Comment

£8million and still not wanted really.

Comment

Not sure there is any truth in this. Remember about three weeks ago he was going to Arsenal and he had agreed personal terms with them etc. etc. This now appears to be totally untrue as Arsenal are saying that they wouldn't pay his wage demands and he would not come down.

I could only find one article in the French newspaper (which I thought would be more up to date than a Sky Reporter in Italy) and it says Liverpool will pay the transfer fee but won't pay the salary. They also say that QPR has told the player he has until Sunday to decide what he wants to do.

The Mirror also says pretty much the same thing. Also he will only be a back up to Sturridge apparently and am not sure he wants to go to Liverpool just to sit on the bench. That really isn't Champions League Football.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...-lower-3881104

Comment

This also makes no sense, as it says Liverpool are hoping the Club will agree a cheaper price.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/07/19/loic-r...ract-4803489/?

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                  This also makes no sense, as it says Liverpool are hoping the Club will agree a cheaper price.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/07/19/loic-r...ract-4803489/?
                  Which is what I said on my thread, that I heard nothing has been agreed.
                  Liverpool have just got £75 million for Rat Boy and are haggling over the price of £8million for Remy, which shows they don't rate him enough.
                  As i was told, Liverpool have bigger fish they are trying to catch.

Comment

He's going to Liverpool.

Comment

got Remy and Stirling for less than £10m
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Great news. Remy doesn't want to be here & LFC are a club I like very much so I can keep enjoying watching him

Best for everyone & we can move on & sign a striker who wants to play for QPR
                        Under Les Ferdinand:
                        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                          Great news. Remy doesn't want to be here & LFC are a club I like very much so I can keep enjoying watching him

Best for everyone & we can move on & sign a striker who wants to play for QPR
                          Spot on. Remy is a top quality finisher but i'd rather have a player who wants to be at the club.

Comment

My brother is a magistrate and was holding court when remy was up for his drink driving charge. Hes not a football fan but knows i like a team called qpr, so he texted me when the case was on saying remy was going to get community service, but he asked for a bigger fine cos he was moving to liverpool in the next two wells and didnt want to be given an order in london. My brother obviously agreed to this and gave him a bigger fine. I dont care if you dont believe me, but i will be proved one million per cent right when he joins them in the next day or two. Take no notice of scouse grandmothers, just believe me. BooooM.

Comment

Yep. Nice while it lasted!

Comment

It was always a long shot him staing after a decent year at Newcastla and we all know hes capablr of playing for a top four side. Its a little bitter as we are selling for 8 mill and they are selling borini for 14.
                                But at the end of the day we can now concentrate on getting someone new in and thats exciting. Would love it to be someone like Deeney think he could certainly score goals at this level against the bottom 10 - 12 clubs. Rumours are 6 mill bids have been turned down for him though.

Comment

Working...
                                X