X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
    Would you say the same if we signed John Terry in a couple of years

Redknapp has already said how much he admires him
    Yes I would. This is not a personality contest it's about our club doing well. You do understand that don't you?

For the record Terry one of the best centre backs in the world still as we speak.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
      Yes I would. This is not a personality contest it's about our club doing well. You do understand that don't you?

For the record Terry one of the best centre backs in the world still as we speak.
      Unbelievable

you sum up everything wrong with modern day football fans
      We Are The People.....

Comment

Would you say the same if we signed John Terry in a couple of years

Redknapp has already said how much he admires him
        Hardly a fair comparison under the circumstances.

To be honest mate, you are going to struggle convincing sane people that this is anything other than a good bit of business by the club. Forget what the papers may say his salary will be, chances are they are wildly wrong as usual. And he is free.

Perhaps we should have blown a few million on Caulker, who couldn't get into a Spurs team, had to go to Cardiff to play Prem football. And helped with their relegation.

Think I know who I'd go for.

Comment

Unbelievable

you sum up everything wrong with modern day football fans
          Haha drama queen. Get a grip.

Suppose you'd of rather of had Phil Jagielka at the World Cup rather than John Terry?

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post

To be honest mate, you are going to struggle convincing sane people that this is anything other than a good bit of business by the club. Forget what the papers may say his salary will be, chances are they are wildly wrong as usual. And he is free.

Perhaps we should have blown a few million on Caulker, who couldn't get into a Spurs team, had to go to Cardiff to play Prem football. And helped with their relegation.

He might turn out to be a decent signing but are you not sick and tired of the clubs short term signings ?
            We Are The People.....

Comment

He might turn out to be a decent signing but are you not sick and tired of the clubs short term signings ?
              Short term signing could be for long term gain have you not thought of it that way???

Comment

It's June 24th

Just saying.

Comment

Haha drama queen. Get a grip.

Suppose you'd of rather of had Phil Jagielka at the World Cup rather than John Terry?
                  Yep
                  We Are The People.....

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post

Caulker would be a very good signing.

Comment

Yep
                      I rest my case.

Comment

Even short term, Rio would bring a lot to the club that players like Olsson and Hangelaand never could.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                          Well the club and fans stuck by Anton after the Terry incident so maybe that helps. Plus its his old manager HR..
                          Good point.

*Sir Uncle Les

Comment

I rest my case.
                            I didn't know you had one
                            We Are The People.....

Comment

• we're on the verge of signing a player who's won the PL 6 times, champions league, played over 80 games at international level and been involved in 2 or 3 world cups and some of our fans don't want him

REALLY ASTONISHING THAT SOME FANS DON'T THINK HE BRINGS GREAT QUALITY TO US AND WILL ALSO SEND A MESSAGE TO OTHER POTENTIAL TRANSFER TARGETS

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                                Even short term, Rio would bring a lot to the club that players like Olsson and Hangelaand never could.
                                He looked shot last season for United who have far better players than us , how will he look when we're on the back foot for 75% of the games and his only outlet ball is to Barton !

Like I said it could be a decent signing but I have my doubts
                                We Are The People.....

Comment

Working...
                                X