No announcement yet.

***Deadline Day Thread***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well you have to look at Doyle being a stop gap player, he's in a different side to wolves and Redknapp might hopefully give him scoring opportunities. He'll do alright.

I think Dellatorre is the wildcard, should be an interesting partnership.

Comment

• Andy Johnson is a great striker and proven goalscorer if we can keep him fit. Him alongside Doyle might work well, or even Bobby if he can stay fit too.

I suspect Keane will be coming in as backup.

Austin getting injured is a massive blow but we can still get promotion without him.

Back the players who come in - we've been pretty solid at the back all season and we have options in midfield so if one of our other strikers can find some form then we should be ok.

Not the time to throw the towel in. We are second in the league with a strong squad and the team needs our support.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        MY GODDDD.. I honestly give up. Most of you are pathetic in what your saying. Ive never known so much sarcastic doom and gloom.

All this talk of ''oh his not as good as Austin'' ''He wouldn't lace Adels boots''.. LISTEN TO YOURSELF. Pathetic.. you need to man up and back these players.
        Were 2nd in the league.. We never give anyone a chance on this forum. your kicking them down before they put the shirt on.

We've lost Austin.. and some people's beloved Adel.
        You need to man up and face it!

Either get the f*ckkkk behind your team or carry on crying.. your decision.

So close to not posting on this forum anymore, its that pathetic sometimes
        Actually, I agree with all you have said...

Whether we believe Doyle is the answer or not, he HAS been frozen out at Wolves. They expected him to leave in August, and the fans really rate him on the whole. I know, I only live 6 miles from the Wolves...

You won't get any joy out of this forum mate. They moan about everything, **** every player off, and think we are Man City.

Keep the optimism up. It's much more enjoyable than persistent, low brain negativity...

Comment

• Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
          Will Keane? WTF? Obviously our Chairman has decided he likes the Championship more than the Prem....bar Hughes (and he aint exactly making me dribble luv juice) we have signed dross. Anyone happy with this lot are f...ing mad.
          Anyone constantly whining about this lot need to support another club.....Carrow Road is close and in the Prem!

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            MY GODDDD.. I honestly give up. Most of you are pathetic in what your saying. Ive never known so much sarcastic doom and gloom.

All this talk of ''oh his not as good as Austin'' ''He wouldn't lace Adels boots''.. LISTEN TO YOURSELF. Pathetic.. you need to man up and back these players.
            Were 2nd in the league.. We never give anyone a chance on this forum. your kicking them down before they put the shirt on.

We've lost Austin.. and some people's beloved Adel.
            You need to man up and face it!

Either get the f*ckkkk behind your team or carry on crying.. your decision.

So close to not posting on this forum anymore, its that pathetic sometimes
            He's cracked! Go have a cuppa tea mate and a kit kat

Comment

• All I wanted was a couple of good young signings... We are supposed to be a big club with big club money...
              Just sik of loaning players that don`t perform then go back to their parent club

Comment

• [QUOTE=West Mids QPR;1210594]Actually, I agree with all you have said...

Whether we believe Doyle is the answer or not, he HAS been frozen out at Wolves. They expected him to leave in August, and the fans really rate him on the whole. I know, I only live 6 miles from the Wolves...

You won't get any joy out of this forum mate. They moan about everything, **** every player off, and think we are Man City.

Keep the optimism up. It's much more enjoyable than persistent, low brain negativity...[/QUOTE]

that's a good summing up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                  He's cracked! Go have a cuppa tea mate and a kit kat
                  Nah need something stronger than that fella...

Comment

• Originally posted by gravesendhoop View Post
                    Ha ha ha!!!! Stop moaning lads I think hes serious!!!
                    Mate Ill moan all I want. I've been optimistic all year and backed the team. Think we don brilliantly to get to second.

But a massive part of that's down to Austin. He's been the difference in so many games. I'm devastated we lost him. If you think Doyle is the answer well that's your opinion but I think he ain't anywhere near the standard of Austin!

Ill support him but don't mean I think he's going to do the business. 3 goals in 29 appearances in league one tells me enough. We are in big trouble because we don't score goals and now we have Doyle who doesn't score and keane who a novice and some Brazilian kid who Harry ain't even seen.

Please tell me where the goals are coming from? As for taarabt is have h back in a heartbeat with the signings we just made.

Comment

• Just one more moan quickly, last one. Don't want to upset West London is Rss as he's on tilt. Our defence tomorrow could potentially have the combined age of 132.

Comment

• Originally posted by Midgeyboy View Post
                        All I wanted was a couple of good young signings... We are supposed to be a big club with big club money...
                        Just sik of loaning players that don`t perform then go back to their parent club
                        And even when they perform they go back to their parent club

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                          Just one more moan quickly, last one. Don't want to upset West London is Rss as he's on tilt. Our defence tomorrow could potentially have the combined age of 132.
                          Have you added the fullbacks in?!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Midgeyboy View Post
                            All I wanted was a couple of good young signings... We are supposed to be a big club with big club money...
                            Well there's Coll Donaldson for a start....just one more then and you'll have your wish. Did Santa bring you all you wanted last year, and if not did you throw a strop?

Comment

• Hetinga of everton is in london having talks with fulham. Good defender and another one we have missed out on#.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                                Mate Ill moan all I want. I've been optimistic all year and backed the team. Think we don brilliantly to get to second.

But a massive part of that's down to Austin. He's been the difference in so many games. I'm devastated we lost him. If you think Doyle is the answer well that's your opinion but I think he ain't anywhere near the standard of Austin!

Ill support him but don't mean I think he's going to do the business. 3 goals in 29 appearances in league one tells me enough. We are in big trouble because we don't score goals and now we have Doyle who doesn't score and keane who a novice and some Brazilian kid who Harry ain't even seen.

Please tell me where the goals are coming from? As for taarabt is have h back in a heartbeat with the signings we just made.

Your living in dreamland if you want Adel back Maidstone, you need to move on.

But how about backing Doyle first and then see if he does do the business?

You can moan all you want, cant physically stop you.. but whats the point in moaning before seeing them play? They may do the business

Comment

Working...
                                X