***Deadline Day Thread***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    Right, OK look past that for one second if you can!!

Doyle would be a premier league player still as well if Wolves didn't get relegated.
    His got 3 goals because his been frozen out.. along with O'Hara, Johnson etc. What would you say if we got O'Hara?? Disappointed because he hasn't played under no fault of his own. Just like what we have done with Cesar, Wolves have done with Doyle...

Austins out, you cant dwell on that now. We haven't played one up front for a couple of games now so Doyle and Johnson will play tomorrow.
    Im not easily pleased, I just don't see the point in being even more gloomy about a situation we cant do anything about, in the Austin one.
    Check the facts mate. Doyle has played 23 times for Wolves this season. That's 3 goals in 23 games in league 1.

Comment

• Shall we just boo him then?

Comment

• Could someone do a 'deadline day done deals for other clubs' please, so people can add to it everytime one goes in. Ta in advance.

Comment

Shall we just boo him then?
          Wheyyy I win. No obviously not, I'm just trying to show the facts of the situation without this positive spin you keep putting on it.

Comment

• I may give Harry my number coz he hasn`t seen me play so I could be in with a shout of first team football..
            But then I am 38 so could be too young and he wouldn`t have to loan me, so thinkin about it the deals probhably off....Dammm!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
              Check the facts mate. Doyle has played 23 times for Wolves this season. That's 3 goals in 23 games in league 1.
              How about giving a the guy a chance now he's at a new club and new environment eh! Those stats mean nothing now!

Comment

Wheyyy I win. No obviously not, I'm just trying to show the facts of the situation without this positive spin you keep putting on it.
                I appreciate your arguments of facts mate. But facts are irrelevant in football.. Ive used the example of Nugent and you just ignored it? lol

Comment

• It's sounded like TF brought in that Brazilian player Dellatorre. The new chevanton?

Comment

It's sounded like TF brought in that Brazilian player Dellatorre. The new chevanton?
                    I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see him feature, given that Harry just distanced himself from the signing.

Comment

I appreciate your arguments of facts mate. But facts are irrelevant in football.. Ive used the example of Nugent and you just ignored it? lol
                      Look mate if he does well and scores goals you can personally call me out on here and say I told you so.

Comment

• Let's judge after a few games shall we?
                        I'd hate to be performing for some of you, reckon I'd probably have to break into a sweat or a sweatshop or something.

Comment

• Doyle on loan so he may want to impress which could mean that he does well. If we bought him I been worried like that Brazil lad.

Comment

• Transfer Centre @TransferCentre9
                            QPR and Watford are chasing Rochdale's Scott Hogan. #qpr #watfordfc #dale
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Not being funny but I wouldn`t be happy if we signed Nugent... He`s a bog standard player playing in a good attacking side.. My mum would be in double figures by now if she played up front for Leicester... If Nugent played for us he would struggle to score coz we just don`t create enough chances..Like I say i`m not being funny.. Just truthfull...

Comment

• Barry Byrne @ByrneBarry
                                Aliadère rumours slowly simmering €1.5 mil.
                                but if Will Keane coming in would thought unlikely. #QPR
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X