No announcement yet.

***Deadline Day Thread***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tf just posted stay positive squad is good still a few hours left if deal makes sense

Comment

• Doyle could be anything, he could be washed up i havent seen anything of him this season but as a type of player he is quite similar to Austin so slots into the team without major tactical changes, he has scored loads of goals in the championship and a decent amount in the premiership. If he is fit and gets on a streak he could be very good news for us

Obviously there are experts on here that clearly know all about what he has been doing this year although a few of these experts dont seem to remober what he was like in the premiership before sunk through the leagues in an awful Wolves teas

If Philips can feed him balls like the one for Austins goal against Bolton I think he will do ok for us, and by the way Austin isnt dead he is just out injured and will be back for middle of march if not sooner
      its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

• And now posted that hes on the blower to harry and ruben the latter is heading up the deals and a few deals have fallen through as the club didnt think they were quite right for us

Comment

• i hope plonkers are not have a chip at TF on twitter about the transfers, we are so embarassing sometimes, and we take the **** out of stoke supporters!!
          its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

• I just tweeted him saying sign jordan rhodes or I'm coming to LR with a sawn off shot gun

Comment

• Originally posted by twranger View Post
              Anyone constantly whining about this lot need to support another club.....Carrow Road is close and in the Prem!
              Wowzers, what a cracking predictable reply! It doesn't take a genius to work out these players are desperation signings.

Comment

• Harry said Austin s out for the season fella - unless you know something he doesn't

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
                  Harry said Austin s out for the season fella - unless you know something he doesn't
                  Out for the season? When did he say that??

Comment

• I don't do this but some one told me that we got Jovetic he stated seen on World Net Transfer RSS Feed. I hope he right but not sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravesendhoop View Post
                      Tf just posted stay positive squad is good still a few hours left if deal makes sense
                      Sounds exciting but let's hope that we are not disappointed!
                      oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

• Originally posted by gravesendhoop View Post
                        Out for the season? When did he say that??
                        Watch the press conference fro this morning

Comment

• Best bit of business today - not signing that Maiga either on loan or permanent.

Comment

• Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                            Wowzers, what a cracking predictable reply! It doesn't take a genius to work out these players are desperation signings.
                            So what if they are eh? No one anticipated Charlies injury. You'd probably whine if no one signed so can't win.

Comment

• Originally posted by twranger View Post
                              Anyone constantly whining about this lot need to support another club.....Carrow Road is close and in the Prem!
                              Agreed, try Brentford, Fulham, Chelsea ..... You may be happier there!
                              Remember Gillard!!

Comment

• Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                                Best bit of business today - not signing that Maiga either on loan or permanent.

Comment

Working...
                                X