***Deadline Day Thread***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by twranger View Post
    So what if they are eh? No one anticipated Charlies injury. You'd probably whine if no one signed so can't win.
    Would I? You are a clever one aren't you? As long as you're a happy boy then we're all happy too.

Comment

• Originally posted by abbeylands View Post
      Agreed, try Brentford, Fulham, Chelsea ..... You may be happier there!
      All this telling people to go support another club because they have a different opinion is a little silly dont you think?

Seen it a few times today.

Comment

• My head hurts !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by abbeylands View Post
          Agreed, try Brentford, Fulham, Chelsea ..... You may be happier there!
          ...and another well thought out response! What's it like coming out from the dark?

Comment

• Where not signing Jordan Rhodes. Shall we just shut down this thread and all go to bed. Things will look better in the morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
              All this telling people to go support another club because they have a different opinion is a little silly dont you think?

Seen it a few times today.
              It's an easy respose for the easier person. Why go to all the hassle of a well thought out response?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                Where not signing Jordan Rhodes. Shall we just shut down this thread and all go to bed. Things will look better in the morning.
                Never expected Rhodes but still think there will be one or two more arrivals.

Comment

Where not signing Jordan Rhodes. Shall we just shut down this thread and all go to bed. Things will look better in the morning.
                  Bed already?! All I need is to know Henry has signed a new 5 year contract and I'll be well happy.

Comment

• I actually feel confident about tomorrow, think we might nick it with a penalty.

Comment

• Rhodes would've gone on a goal drought anyway if he had joined us

Comment

I actually feel confident about tomorrow, think we might nick it with a penalty.
                        Penalty, deflection, own goal...anything will do

Comment

• I'm hearing Mancienne is at the training ground

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            Rhodes would've gone on a goal drought anyway if he had joined us
                            Like Austin?

Not all strikers we sign are jinxed, just the shyte ones...

Comment

I'm hearing Mancienne is at the training ground
                              Defensive cover already in so would be a strange one, unless Harry looking to move Traore on.

Comment

I'm hearing Mancienne is at the training ground
                                I would be happy if true but aint seen him play for years and he could be total s..t?!

Comment

Working...
                                X