***Deadline Day Thread***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    What were some of your expecting?.. The next fookin Ronaldo! - Kevin Doyle to any other club in the champ would be a good signing, same with Hughes so what were you expecting? Someone with a foreign name cos he sounds good?.. No thanks.

Il stick with players who know this league, now we've lost Austin.

Were a championship side, not a premier league side.. David Nugent was shocking before he went to Leicester, now look at him, Top scorer!

Doyle can easily be our Nugent.

Onwards!!!!
    Good point

Comment

• Anyone else think that Harry doesn`t and never has wanted to manage us??? what`s happened to TF`s money??? Why are we only bringing in loanees who don`t care if we get promoted or relegated??? We have been pretty sh!te all season and all he brings in is awful replacements for injured players. I can`t help thinking that will will drop like a stone through the league (hope i`m wrong)...IMO we need good young players who are doing it in this league and there are plenty out there, Were 2nd in the league for god`s sake surely players would want to play for us and maybe the Prem next year...

Comment

• what a bunch of ungreatful neanderthal men some of you are......few years back were were signing patrick aggyispants,damien dreadfulaney on deadline days!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Us and Watford are chasing Rochdale's Scott hogan

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            What were some of your expecting?.. The next fookin Ronaldo! - Kevin Doyle to any other club in the champ would be a good signing, same with Hughes so what were you expecting? Someone with a foreign name cos he sounds good?.. No thanks.

Il stick with players who know this league, now we've lost Austin.

Were a championship side, not a premier league side.. David Nugent was shocking before he went to Leicester, now look at him, Top scorer!

Doyle can easily be our Nugent.

Onwards!!!!
            I admire your optimism but I feel you are far too easily pleased. Doyle is no where near the level Charlie is on. You'll be very disappointment if you think we've got ourselves another goal scorer. Charlie would be playing in the prem if it wasn't for Hull pulling the plug on it. That's how good he is. We needed to replace him with similar quality in order to maintain our decent season so far. Our 2nd too goal scorer is on 3 goals. Charlie has 15, that's how important he is to us. We play one up front, and one up front has to score goals. Doyle has 3 for a league 1 side that has the best squad in the league.

Comment

• Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
              what a bunch of ungreatful neanderthal men some of you are......few years back were were signing patrick aggyispants,damien dreadfulaney on deadline days!
              Really!!! Doyle, Hughes & the Brazillian that much better???? Times are supposed to have changed for us.. we were Prem last season and now were loanin players from League 1 Wolves...

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                I admire your optimism but I feel you are far too easily pleased. Doyle is no where near the level Charlie is on. You'll be very disappointment if you think we've got ourselves another goal scorer. Charlie would be playing in the prem if it wasn't for Hull pulling the plug on it. That's how good he is. We needed to replace him with similar quality in order to maintain our decent season so far. Our 2nd too goal scorer is on 3 goals. Charlie has 15, that's how important he is to us. We play one up front, and one up front has to score goals. Doyle has 3 for a league 1 side that has the best squad in the league.
                HERE HERE.. Yay!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  what a bunch of ungreatful neanderthal men some of you are......few years back were were signing patrick aggyispants,damien dreadfulaney on deadline days!
                  Yes this deadline day is soooo much better (unless something happens soon)

Comment

• I`m FU~#ing livid with the range rover interview iv`e just seen with Redknapp... He aint even seen the Brazillian play what a joke!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                      Right, OK look past that for one second if you can!!

Doyle would be a premier league player still as well if Wolves didn't get relegated.
                      His got 3 goals because his been frozen out.. along with O'Hara, Johnson etc. What would you say if we got O'Hara?? Disappointed because he hasn't played under no fault of his own. Just like what we have done with Cesar, Wolves have done with Doyle...

Austins out, you cant dwell on that now. We haven't played one up front for a couple of games now so Doyle and Johnson will play tomorrow.
                      Im not easily pleased, I just don't see the point in being even more gloomy about a situation we cant do anything about, in the Austin one.

Comment

• Harry should have bought Wells when he had the chance, £1 million for a young decent striker

Comment

• Are we actually weaker now then we were the start of Jan, with these injury's?

Agree Rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
                            Are we actually weaker now then we were the start of Jan, with these injury's?

Agree Rebel.
                            Yes we most certainly are ( weaker without Austin and simpson)

Comment

• Hearing that we after Scott Hogan from Rochdale. He scored this season 11 goals in 19

Comment

• Mark McAdam ‏@markmcadamtv 1m
                                Now at Loftus Road as Deadline Day continues... We're expecting at least one more player in - possibly two.

Comment

Working...
                                X