Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Tim Sherwood Is Appointed Would You Be Happy Or Not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kit View Post
    Theres worst burkes than Sherwood :-)
    Steve, I recall? Good servant to the club back in the 80's

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      Steve, I recall? Good servant to the club back in the 80's

Remember his goal at Craven Cottage in i think 1980, last time we won at Craven Cottage before last month :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
        Remember his goal at Craven Cottage in i think 1980, last time we won at Craven Cottage before last month :-)
        Think you're right Kit. Remember his brief cameo in the '82 Cup Final replay too.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          I'd get behind Sherwood and give him a 12 month rolling contract as well - See if this is finally the right one...

Agreed - Certainly not a 3 year deal on £3m a year as was reported last time we enquired about him......

Comment

Sherwood would be a dreadful choice. I think Les has done a great job thus far but this would make me question him seriously

Comment

Sherwood ffs!! Get ainsworth in now. Why are the club taking so long to sack Jimmy the useless Cfc kannt ??
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

And while we're at it sign billy sharpe and out Washington

Comment

one pony after another,we never learn
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                    Sherwood ffs!! Get ainsworth in now. Why are the club taking so long to sack Jimmy the useless Cfc kannt ??
                    Normally with you van but can't have Ainsworth pal. Top top top fella but 21st in league 2. No chance. It's not the time for sentimental feelings. Tim is probably a pr!ck but it's not a personality contest.

Comment

• why do the same names get linked with every job,dont the clubs have any fresh ideas.it just gets dull the manager merry go round.And as for coaching badges,thought they were hard to get the set,but some of the dokeys that have them make me think twice.l
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                        Why you so keen on Ainsworth van?
                        Best bloke in the world but hes been in charge at Wycombe for years and looks like hes actually in big danger of taking them into non league football this season.
                        Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 03-11-2016, 11:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Why you so keen on Ainsworth van?
                          Best bloke in the world but hes been in charge at Wycombe for years and looks like hes actually in big danger of taking them into non league football this season.
                          Gutted for him Kev, and us tbh. Would absolutelyyyyy love him at QPR but it's just not happening for him right now. I bet he'd make a pukka number 2.

Comment

• In reply to Jimmy and Kev I gotta say ainsworth is passionate and doable. Why get another Spurs man in? Wycombe don't have the quality of player we do ,football ain't rocket science. We need a manager whose approachable, fun and hard working . Ainsworth is all 3. Nothing to lose giving him till end of season.

Comment

• Yeah agree Jim. Cant work out why its gone so wrong for him there mate. He will probably be sacked soon i reckon.
                              Bircham would be another good right hand man to a talented manager, he was on talksport today and listening to him hes even more passionate than the loons you talk to in the pub on match day. Hes mad for it. Hates Chelsea as well..

Van we need the right man this time. Got to go for experience imo. Cant get it wrong again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Yeah agree Jim. Cant work out why its gone so wrong for him there mate. He will probably be sacked soon i reckon.
                                Bircham would be another good right hand man to a talented manager, he was on talksport today and listening to him hes even more passionate than the loons you talk to in the pub on match day. Hes mad for it. Hates Chelsea as well..

Van we need the right man this time. Got to go for experience imo. Cant get it wrong again.
                                we always get it wrong bar warnock Kev , need a manager that the fans engage with. Jimmys a dull karnnt we give a chance to, if he bores us the fans how the f uck do the players respond to him. We've got some characters who support us we need a man in charge with similar traits mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X