Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Tim Sherwood Is Appointed Would You Be Happy Or Not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People always want to work with people they know in football, Les is no different.

He only has to get one appointment right and he'll be a hero again.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      It really does. If he does employ him though it will very likely be the last thing he ever does at this club.
      Yeah if he did get sherwood and it turned sour again, you would think that wouldnt be looking very good for les!
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        People always want to work with people they know in football, Les is no different.

He only has to get one appointment right and he'll be a hero again.
        Yeah but sherwood wouldnt be that redemption.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
            Yeah if he did get sherwood and it turned sour again, you would think that wouldnt be looking very good for les!
            That's what i mean. Another mate and if nothing changes then he will definitely have to go wtih this one.

Comment

I'd get behind Sherwood and give him a 12 month rolling contract as well - See if this is finally the right one...

Comment

The rolling contract thing seems to the best option for clubs like ours
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Oh of course, twitter the main reason.
                  The polls are the daming thing on the forums though.
                  That 'Back or Sack' one is so resounding and will of been seen by everyone.
                  Id say TF is hugely influenced by direct communication on twitter. Only have to look at how many times the plum responded to know that.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    Id say TF is hugely influenced by direct communication on twitter. Only have to look at how many times the plum responded to know that.
                    Agree with that
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                      Plus i dont like the way he turned us down before thinking he was some big shot and we werent offering enough!
                      think it was due to his demands and wanted some big bonus of 1M or something

Comment

He will get rid of good players

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                          think it was due to his demands and wanted some big bonus of 1M or something
                          He wanted a big transfer kitty too didnt he?

Comment

Would like Sherwood

Comment

Those who voted "don't care" should think again,what if recent trend continues and Les brings in Chris Powell or Paul Ince?!?

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                                I'd get behind Sherwood and give him a 12 month rolling contract as well - See if this is finally the right one...
                                100% agree

Comment

Working...
                                X