Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Tim Sherwood Is Appointed Would You Be Happy Or Not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total ###### in my book and not worthy of our place.

Comment

• you know when tim is in coming,they start selling club gillets in shop
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• lol
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          Could you elaborate some more on why you dislike him? Is it just the fact you don't like him running up and down the touchline?
          Just interested in why some dislike him - Is there any real substance to the hate?
          The bloke has pretty much zero experience and truly is a prize c o c k of the highest order.

Remember thinking many times how glad I was that he doesn't represent our club when watching some of his interviews. Grade 'A' bell end.

With the tiny weeny bit of experience he has had, how can he possibly be a good proposition to manage us at this point in time given our recent history of promotion, relegation, promotion, relegation.
          Squad practically turned inside out in just a few years and barely any stability for as many years as I can remember.

I don't know who the answer is but it surely has to be someone who has at least had some experience of working with the type of club we now are.
          Not just a few months working with established Premiership clubs albeit both ends of the table.

Taking into account that he is totally unlikable and has naff all experience with a club of our stature then I fail to see how he could possibly be a good fit for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by rodman View Post
            the type of club we now are
            What type of club are we now though? I'm not really sure anymore. We still have wealthy owners, it's just that they've decided to stop spending. But maybe that would change if a manager was recruited whom they had greater faith in?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              What type of club are we now though? I'm not really sure anymore. We still have wealthy owners, it's just that they've decided to stop spending. But maybe that would change if a manager was recruited whom they had greater faith in?
              Owners want the club to be as self sufficient as possible, hence Lee Hoos coming in and spending dropping.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Very hard for us to be self suficent whether we spend or not as shown by winning the league in 2011. That season we were kept going by the owners.

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                  Owners want the club to be as self sufficient as possible, hence Lee Hoos coming in and spending dropping.
                  But how much was the decision to cut spending also influenced by the fact the last two managers have been relatively inexperienced? That may also have been a factor in the back of their minds...

Comment

• No, what other job you went for outside of football and they asked about your CV that said that you totally failed in that profession, you would be told in a polite way f*ck off, and we should do the same if Sherwood applied for the job, and if the owner's did employ him they are totally off their head, you would think they would have learnt their lesson by now.

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      Owners want the club to be as self sufficient as possible, .
                      Revenue will drop if you play pisspoor football. Its supposed to be entertainment.

Comment

• Here's very much hoping the never denied story now materialises.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
                          No, what other job you went for outside of football and they asked about your CV that said that you totally failed in that profession, you would be told in a polite way f*ck off, and we should do the same if Sherwood applied for the job, and if the owner's did employ him they are totally off their head, you would think they would have learnt their lesson by now.
                          Totally failed really? He did a good job at spurs playing some attacking football. His win record shows that as it doesn't actually make for terrible reading at Villa. Just Poch has done better. Then got Villa to fa cup final and got the sack because they bought loads of players he didn't want and didn't really replace Delph and Benteke so had a poor season. Only Gueye has really come good from that lot.

Comment

• I hope he will get the job on Monday already. He will at least need two weeks to get to know his players.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• There's no track record outside of 9 months with two clubs. He's pretty much a novice and not what we need right now imo.
                              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Football Manager 2017 is now available.

Comment

Working...
                                X