Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will We Get To The Play Off Final At Wembley? Yes Or No Answer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Heard a rumour on saturday that Harry is of French African descent as is Bond and get this Jordan Scottish African desent

Just saying................
    I heard that TF has roots in Sweden or was it Finland
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

and assou'ekotto is actually from the shetlands!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I voted Yes but I reckon that jowl faced ol dinosaur has been up to no good with backhanders and bribes so Il say a 10pt deduction and no play off place.

Comment

Happy Clappers only five above the Doom And Gloomers.

Comment

Originally posted by westsussexranger View Post
            those 11 fans so far who have voted no dont even bother going to either of the semi final games, give your seat up for someone who has a bit of positivity
            I voted no and am going to both games. I just think we won't get to the final, doesnt mean I dont want us to get there or support the lads as I have done all season.

Comment

Westsussexranger

Sit down shut up sit down shut up

Comment

sorry lads been writing my dissertation all day. i suppose the thread is more what you think than what you want. ive seen one post on this thread which has said they dont want us to go up but if youre going to get behind the team at both legs and wanting us to win, whether you think we will or not, then i retract my statement
                i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

if we win the play-offs it wont be through playing well! cos we aint played well all season!! We will win them through scraping it IMO.

I voted Yes but Derby are VERY tough opposition..

Comment

Yes definitely , i am sure we will make the play off final

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                      if we win the play-offs it wont be through playing well! cos we aint played well all season!! We will win them through scraping it IMO.

I voted Yes but Derby are VERY tough opposition..
                      This

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                        Incredible that some seem completely unable to understand that, due to a lifetime of not winning things, your average QPR fan is capable of supporting their team with passion, but not really expecting them to win anything.

Which is pretty much the default position for most of us isn't it?

I'm less able to understand the constant optimism despite a lifetime of evidence that suggests this that's a painful way to go about supporting QPR.
                        That......sadly has been my experience with the Rs, punctuated by 1983, 2004 and 2011

Comment

The playoffs is a chance to hit the restart button for this club. The reason we have a real chance to win is that we have enough individual talent to overcome the consistent lack of team form. Looking for a big goal from Traore and one of our defenders (likely Onouha or Hill).

Comment

I think we will beat wigan over 2 games. Then lose to Derby in the final

Comment

Na
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Now Charlie's back i feel a lot more confident than without him so it's a yes from me.

Comment

Working...
                                X