Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will We Get To The Play Off Final At Wembley? Yes Or No Answer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we will and I think we will somehow win it like Palace last year in the most awful play off final in history. Then I get worried with the work that needs to be done in the summer trying to turn this club from the shambles it is into a team capable of competing in the premiership. I fear for us next season in the premiership.
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
      I think we will and I think we will somehow win it like Palace last year in the most awful play off final in history. Then I get worried with the work that needs to be done in the summer trying to turn this club from the shambles it is into a team capable of competing in the premiership. I fear for us next season in the premiership.
      Exactly this!
      Where can one find Bush Babes?

Comment

Could be like West Haaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmm a few seasons ago when they went up via the play offs. Played rubbish all season and just about won the final.
        My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Draw away leg and win home, Bobby Z to score the winner in the final!

Comment

The best side dont always win the Play offs and for that reason I fancy us. This season has been one of grinding out results and winning one way or the other and think we will find a way in the play offs.

As noted previous Palace and West Ham went on to win the final having had stop start finishes to the season. Not taking it for granted that we will win but at this moment in time I think we will. Have to ensure were still in the game at the end of the first leg (drawing or ideally winning) then I think we will get through

We have not really been humped by anyone this season

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
              Some of the comments on this thread and others are truly shocking. Quite a number of fans have already thrown in the towel, but add their little get out clauses and excuses by saying 'hope I'm wrong' or, 'would love to be proved wrong'.

How can you cheer on the team if you're already resigned to defeat? We don't even know who we're going to play yet, and a number of you have already given up. Amazing!!!

I think we will get there.
              Incredible that some seem completely unable to understand that, due to a lifetime of not winning things, your average QPR fan is capable of supporting their team with passion, but not really expecting them to win anything.

Which is pretty much the default position for most of us isn't it?

I'm less able to understand the constant optimism despite a lifetime of evidence that suggests this that's a painful way to go about supporting QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                The best side dont always win the Play offs and for that reason I fancy us. This season has been one of grinding out results and winning one way or the other and think we will find a way in the play offs.

As noted previous Palace and West Ham went on to win the final having had stop start finishes to the season. Not taking it for granted that we will win but at this moment in time I think we will. Have to ensure were still in the game at the end of the first leg (drawing or ideally winning) then I think we will get through

We have not really been humped by anyone this season
                So true. We have ground out results better than any other team than derby below the top two. So by that showing it is derby who should worry us, but it doesnt work like that in the play offs. We have has good a chance as anyone in them, and i am truly shocked by the amount of people who think we will lose in the semis. I always in my heart think we will lose every game cos of the years and years of hurt, although it never comes out to my mouth, but my mind says we will every game otherwise what is the point of ever going? So by that reasoning i think we will win the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  So true. We have ground out results better than any other team than derby below the top two. So by that showing it is derby who should worry us, but it doesnt work like that in the play offs. We have has good a chance as anyone in them, and i am truly shocked by the amount of people who think we will lose in the semis. I always in my heart think we will lose every game cos of the years and years of hurt, although it never comes out to my mouth, but my mind says we will every game otherwise what is the point of ever going? So by that reasoning i think we will win the whole thing.
                  Imagine that Kev, little old QPR, winners of Brazil 2014
                  But joking aside, I'm right with you on that post, word for word
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

whole thing meaning semis and wembley final.

Comment

those 11 fans so far who have voted no dont even bother going to either of the semi final games, give your seat up for someone who has a bit of positivity
                      i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        whole thing meaning semis and wembley final.
                        I know mate, I was just having a bubble
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                          I know mate, I was just having a bubble
                          Come on Rangers, my dream is to be in club wembley watching the team ive followed since i was five, i am so nervous and excited its a joke.

Comment

I fancy us to turn around any scoreline at Loftus road.. the atmosphere will be electric!!

Comment

Yes we will make the final and if we support the lads loud and proud that will help them also!

Comment

reakon we will play like **** but somehow find a way through , then once were on the pitch at wembley with 40000 rangers in attendance anything can happen. Id like to think we have a slight advantage as some of our players have played on the big stage so at least have some experiance to draw from

Comment

Working...
                                X