Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will We Get To The Play Off Final At Wembley? Yes Or No Answer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish i was like you, win win for you, we go up you are a happy, stay down and youre the same. Wish i could be like that i really do. Will you go if we get to wembley or are you really not 'that bothered' to even go mate?

Comment

Well we are popular .....just looking at Wigan and Reading forums the majority of posters want us in the playoffs. Reading fans particularly....can't say i blame them

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
        Some of the comments on this thread and others are truly shocking. Quite a number of fans have already thrown in the towel, but add their little get out clauses and excuses by saying 'hope I'm wrong' or, 'would love to be proved wrong'.

How can you cheer on the team if you're already resigned to defeat? We don't even know who we're going to play yet, and a number of you have already given up. Amazing!!!

I think we will get there.

Thinking we WON'T win is completely different from thinking we CAN'T win. Just because I think we won't win doesn't mean for one second that I have thrown in the towel! I don't have a crystal ball and I don't KNOW what will happen any more than anybody else - I have been wrong before and will be delighted to be wrong again!

Nobody is resigned to defeat!

COYRrrrrrrs!
        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

i`m sure we`ll get to Wembley ,but then in front of 40,000 R`s we will c ock it all up ,like we have before. Seen us at Wembley in 82,86 and Cardiff in 03 and i`m gearing myself up for the disappointment that comes with watching Rangers on the big stage.
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Well in fairness it is as the play offs are a knock out competition
            Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
            Its knock out football with a cup at the end of the tournament

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Theres a semi final, a final at Wembley and a trophy for the winner....cup competition in my book!
            Forget the cup itself lol.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I like a nice simply yes or no vote

YES!
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Really close outcome so far, split fanbase on this one

Comment

Cant see it unfortunately. The simple fact is Harry always fails to win key matches.... lost twice vs Leicester, lost and drew verses Burnley says it all.

Comment

I've no doubt we have the ability and the talent in the squad to win the playoffs, even with the handicapping effect of Harry's mystifying selections. What I'm not convinced about is whether we have the hunger and desire to go out and fight to the death for it, and of the 5 clubs that still can contest the playoffs I would feel we have the least passion on the pitch, and that really concerns me.

Comment

I voted no because I don't trust Redknapp picking the right players it will be players like Ekotto who don't care Fvck about if we win or lose he will line up with.

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
                        I've no doubt we have the ability and the talent in the squad to win the playoffs, even with the handicapping effect of Harry's mystifying selections. What I'm not convinced about is whether we have the hunger and desire to go out and fight to the death for it, and of the 5 clubs that still can contest the playoffs I would feel we have the least passion on the pitch, and that really concerns me.
                        Completely agree
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                          The honest answer - which I know will make me unpopular - is that I'm not THAT bothered. Sure, I want us to go up and will raise a glass if we do and I will probably also raise a mournful glass if we don't. But don't feel that connected with the club or the football to dwell too long either way. Odd when I think back to how happy I felt in 2011 and 1983 and how miserable I felt whenever it was that we all made that long journey back from Cardiff.
                          im with you stains....i wont lose any sleep either way if we go up or not....i dont think we are good enough to win our semi final so dont expect to get to wembley!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Blind Faith says YES.
                            My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Ive been really negative about the team the last few weeks and to be honest i think ive had every right to be with the way we have played and with some of harry selection its been a very underwhelming.
                              But Can we get to the play off final?
                              Of course we can - I feel the players switched off a little while ago when we pretty much new we was in the play offs but not getting automatic - this is the first time in a while the team have had something to really play for....with Austin back in the team we are a different team, more confident and have a direct threat... We have players like morrison and kranjar who on their day can create and score and we also have a decent defence..I reckon the boys owe us one and players like joey dunne and hill will step up and lead the team by example...if i was wigan or reading i wouldnt want to play us
                              Last edited by maidstone_hoop; 01-05-2014, 09:39 AM.

Comment

IM the most negative person on this forum but its a Yes for me. Need to go up and sort this club out!
                                http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Working...
                                X