Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will We Get To The Play Off Final At Wembley? Yes Or No Answer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by westsussexranger View Post
    those 11 fans so far who have voted no dont even bother going to either of the semi final games, give your seat up for someone who has a bit of positivity
    Probably been going long before you were shitting nappies pal. Had a season ticket every season.

Some people are allowed an opinion based on our season & form you do realise that don't you?

Comment

those 11 fans so far who have voted no dont even bother going to either of the semi final games, give your seat up for someone who has a bit of positivity
      Lovely.

Why do you assume that they won't be supporting the team as hard as anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
        Lovely.

Why do you assume that they won't be supporting the team as hard as anyone else?
        Because they are traitors who lack the brilliant gift of blind faith. They should be shot, their seats transferred to loyal fans and maybe their earthly possessions as well. Loyalty must be rewarded just as treachery must be punished. No forgiveness.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

It's amazing really.

Beat Derby at home and lost away to a fluke goal and battered them. Wigan haven't scored against us this season and the last place is yet to be determined.

Nothing to fear at all! Wigan are in worse form than us, Derby ain't all that and Watford manager said had they played like they did against us at Derby, they'd have won. Reading and Brighton are both hugely inconsistent too.

Comment

Is interesting question because, Derby aside, none of the others including us are showing much form. We are having possession but not doing enough with it and are looking creaky defensively. The problem we may have is if we were to lose away leg, by even one goal, I can see us struggling to win by two goals or more in return leg.

We have players to win play offs but personally see it as a struggle.

Comment

Derby have done great to sustain their charge with a young squad but you could argue the pressure of three cup finals and one of them being at Wembley could prove to much for them and previous experience of that pressure could be telling and thats where I think we have an advantage over the others.

We have great experience in the squad and the majority of our players are used to playing on the big stage, in high profile and high pressure games whether that be Premier League matches, International games or games in big arenas could be telling come the end

Comment

Really? I voted no and I will be at both games, as I have been most games this season. This thread isn't about blind optimism, it's simply asking whether or not you think we will reach the final. Given how we've played of late (and most of the season), combined with our away record, I don't think we wil.

Does that mean I will sit there and not cheer us on for 2 legs? Of course not. Not thinking we will win over 2 legs doesn't mean I won't support the side

Huge difference between wanting us to get there and thinking we will get there.
                Last edited by MattyRangers; 28-04-2014, 12:49 PM.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Completely wrong my friend, the question was a simple yes or no, just because people voted 'no' doesn't make them non going positive fans who want to see us win. It just answered the question on what they felt.
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

i actually dont want to go up.....this may mean we get rid of the overated redknapp and his band of merry men! then rebuild with solid foundations and a youthful,bright manager with vision......as mentioned we will get raped in the away leg against any opponent thus making the home leg pointless!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

To be honest im really surprised knowing this forum and its total total negative vibe towards QPR and going by the huge amount of 'No' votes for 'will we get in the play offs' when we hadnt been out the top four all season.
                      I honestly thought it would 80% 'No' and 20% for 'Yes'.
                      Well shocked.
                      Maybe all the 'doomed' mob aint been on yet to show a true reading.
                      Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 28-04-2014, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                        Completely wrong my friend, the question was a simple yes or no, just because people voted 'no' doesn't make them non going positive fans who want to see us win. It just answered the question on what they felt.
                        well put herts....i will go to both legs and of course hope we win....but wont be suicidal if we dont!
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                          Sussex is just a youngster, I think you should take his opinion with a pinch of salt mate. Matty has put him straight with the right answer but it's whether the lad is mature enough to accept the facts which might be beyond him.
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Don't know is my answer. Whoever takes their chances over the two matches will. It will be nothing to do with whoever is the better team on form or paper.

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                              Don't know is my answer. Whoever takes their chances over the two matches will. It will be nothing to do with whoever is the better team on form or paper.
                              Is it that hard to vote ''yes' or 'no'. What does youre heart think, there is no farking 'dont know' option .

Comment

Heard a rumour on saturday that Harry is of French African descent as is Bond and get this Jordan Scottish African desent

Just saying................

Comment

Working...
                                X